NFL GDT: Week 5

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Mayfield showed legitimate talent last year but I can't believe how bad he's been this year. He legitimately looks awful.

He was better last season as a rookie with no OBJ and (iirc) very little 1st team reps.

I cant believe how limited athletically he is.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
He was better last season as a rookie with no OBJ and (iirc) very little 1st team reps.

I cant believe how limited athletically he is.
It wasn’t a problem last season because he was getting rid of the ball so quickly. The addition of OBJ seems to have created more complicated and longer developing passing plays, which isn’t good when your tackles are getting beat on a routine basis.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Browns injuries and terrible OL are a factor but what an ass kicking. It doesn't seem like Kitchens has any answers.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The Browns injuries and terrible OL are a factor but what an ass kicking. It doesn't seem like Kitchens has any answers.

but we get to see Odell make one handed catches before the game starts...then gets posted on social media.

priorities man, Odell needs his one hand catches

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
but we get to see Odell make one handed catches before the game starts...then gets posted on social media.

priorities man, Odell needs his one hand catches

I don't think he even comes close to the top of the list of the Browns problems. He's one the people actually doing their jobs.

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
The reviews this year have been worse than ever. They’ve been letting so many calls stand that were blatantly wrong.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It wasn’t a problem last season because he was getting rid of the ball so quickly. The addition of OBJ seems to have created more complicated and longer developing passing plays, which isn’t good when your tackles are getting beat on a routine basis.

OBJ is one of the best route runners in the NFL and has some of his most success with the slants and comebacks. If they really are calling a lot more longer developing plays where he's just going deep then that seems like another coaching issue.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I don't think he even comes close to the top of the list of the Browns problems. He's one the people actually doing their jobs.

They have a really bad offensive line which they failed to address, when they were in their bad years they actually had a decent oline with Thomas and Mack.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Are the Niners actually legit or are the Browns just this bad? This is embarrassing.

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Are the Niners actually legit or are the Browns just this bad? This is embarrassing.
49ers aren't dumpster tier anymore, but the Browns are definitely not playing well tonight on seemingly any level. I think the 49ers still need to be tested, but it feels nice that they may be heading to 4-0 for the first time in a long time.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
This is one of those games where neither team is probably as bad/good as what we see.

The 49ers aren’t going to do this every week, but it tells you what they can do when everything is clicking (well, excluding the kicking team). They have some good talent.

Reactions: kingsholygrail

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad