NFL GDT: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Our offense is disgustingly bad... if not for this monstrous defense, I shudder to think what our record would be. I still have belief that they'll turn it around because it can't get any worse. Impossible, in fact.

Fantasy God Manning is done. I'll take even Alex Smith over him.

Denver is another team where the record doesn't tell the whole story. The defense is fantastic...but unless Manning finds the fountain of youth(unlikely) or they can start running the ball(unlikely), I don't see it.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Fantasy God Manning is done. I'll take even Alex Smith over him.

Denver is another team where the record doesn't tell the whole story. The defense is fantastic...but unless Manning finds the fountain of youth(unlikely) or they can start running the ball(unlikely), I don't see it.

Well, one of those two things is going to have to happen because there's no way the D isn't going to be gassed by the end of the season if they have to keep up their current level of play to keep just to keep this team competitive.

I think that there's a much greater chance of Ronnie/CJ getting the running game somewhat serviceable than Peyton regaining some decent form but a balanced attack would certainly help giving that a better chance of happening as well.

Sep 19, 2008
They referring to the niners of course

You'd think they'd regress but they've just hit rock bottom here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad