NFL GDT: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil

And with that, CBS execs are seen raging in their offices. Whoever the hell is Houston's QB against a 40 year old guy who is sick? Thank god there is hockey and playoff baseball on! :laugh:

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
The Colts are just proving that when your roster is held together by shoe strings, the NFL will find a way to cut them at some point. I mean, even with Luck in, they sucked.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland beat Denver this weekend. Denver looks like the most overrated 4-0 team in the league right now and then game is in Oakland. I still think Denver is going to win, but it will be close.

As for tonight's game, thank god Hockey has started.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland beat Denver this weekend. Denver looks like the most overrated 4-0 team in the league right now and then game is in Oakland. I still think Denver is going to win, but it will be close.

Clearly that is Atlanta.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Denver is very good. People need to realize that Peyton Manning isn't what he was. The defense is elite. The offense does just enough.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
So Hasselbeck was in the ER until 2 am on Monday and didn't throw a single pass in practice this week. This is going to be an interesting game.

edit: This can't be good....

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm picking the Texans in the other thread, with Watt coming up with points for the Texans in some capacity, maybe forcing a safety in a game that sets football back to the days of the Portsmouth Spartans vs the Minneapolis Red Jackets

*Bob Richards*

Hasselbeck vs. Mallett.

We're in for a good one tonight, boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->