NFL GDT: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Might as well keep Dez/Romo at home. Draft Robert nkementirealphabet or Bosa. Resign Hardy and regroup next year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nice job Raiders on 4th and 19 and running a screen pass. You're not the 2009 Saints

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
the next 4 games, that romo is suppose to miss are the Giants, Seattle, Eagles, Tampa Bay. if we don't go at least minimum 2-2, we are ****ed.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Cowboys don't trust Weeden to throw the ball downfield. Other teams know this and load the box. They need to take shots even if they don't work.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Detroit just broke the record for most passes attempted in a game;

the record was 63....currently at 67.

And yet, Caldwell will still defend our OC.

I knew Detroit didn't stand a chance against Arizona(much like the prior two weeks) and didn't watch a second of this. I've seen the Lions get clown pounded a million times now.

The only thing I will say on their behalf is despite their current record and issues, I don't view them as the worst team in the league. Which is fine by me if it leads to a higher draft pick.

I mean, odds are the Lions will screw that up....but the HOPE is there!

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Biggest Giants fan tonight. On the verge of a huge weekend. Have Beckham and Giants defense in a lot of leagues. Could win damn near 4 figures if both tear up the 49ers.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Our offense is disgustingly bad... if not for this monstrous defense, I shudder to think what our record would be. I still have belief that they'll turn it around because it can't get any worse. Impossible, in fact.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Broncos secondary is so sound.

Chris Harris is the best DB in the league and Talib is having one hell of a bounce back year. Phillips actually knows how to utilize Ward properly which helps as well unlike Del Rio's complete mishandling of him. Stew has been an absolute stud. This D has no weaknesses other than the odd mental vacation they sometimes take during a drive or two a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad