NCAA GDT: Week 4

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Kentucky will find a way to lose a couple of games in spectacularly Kentucky fashion but even being able to credibly consider a 10 win season is mind boggling.

If this season works out as planned of course then the question becomes whether Stoops will bolt(answer:yes, almost certainly)
I don't think so man. If Stoops finally pulls this out, he would be crazy to leave. Although I understand why he would. But honestly he has the ability to become a UK legend, there's no way he should leave anytime soon.

Reactions: PredsV82

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
They are still by far the most talented SEC East team though. Mizzou played them well, but it'll still be a dogfight for 2nd. It's UGA and everyone else.

No Mizzou DIDNT play them well. That’s the problem. Had Mizzou played a good game and lost by 2 scores I would agree with you.

Georgia had 2 gift turnovers plus a blocked punt TD and the game was still in doubt until the end.

Kentucky gets Georgia at home and just dominated a team some had as the biggest threat to Alabama. They took a team averaging 300 rushing yards and held them to like 75.

Its early, but I really think getting that Florida win off their back has really kickstarted something

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
I might actually be surprised with a playoff-hope-ending loss in a game they were heavy favourites in, if I didn't watch Mike Gundy do this single every year.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
No Mizzou DIDNT play them well. That’s the problem. Had Mizzou played a good game and lost by 2 scores I would agree with you.

Georgia had 2 gift turnovers plus a blocked punt TD and the game was still in doubt until the end.

Kentucky gets Georgia at home and just dominated a team some had as the biggest threat to Alabama. They took a team averaging 300 rushing yards and held them to like 75.

Its early, but I really think getting that Florida win off their back has really kickstarted something
I watched the game bro. I understand you guys got jobbed. It was literally my job. Mizzou and Kentucky should have finished better.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I don't think so man. If Stoops finally pulls this out, he would be crazy to leave. Although I understand why he would. But honestly he has the ability to become a UK legend, there's no way he should leave anytime soon.

Yeah it goes all the way back the Bear Bryant trying to find a football coach who is good and yet is willing to forever be second fiddle to the hoops. Stoops could be coach for life if he was willing to stay.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Yeah it goes all the way back the Bear Bryant trying to find a football coach who is good and yet is willing to forever be second fiddle to the hoops. Stoops could be coach for life if he was willing to stay.
Bro, I think this might be your guys year! Stoops will know what's up very soon!

How good is Herbert?
He is very good for sure!

Reactions: PredsV82

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid

Bro, did you not see how terrible the Cocks played South Carolina? Mizzou is a goddamn great football team in comparison!

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I watched the game bro. I understand you guys got jobbed. It was literally my job. Mizzou and Kentucky should have finished better.

Sorry I wasn’t trying to go on about Mizzou getting jobbed, just that in a game where UGA is +3 in turnovers, they should have looked more impressive. That’s all.

————————

Stanford not going away. But now they have to stop the seemingly unstoppable Herbert

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Sorry I wasn’t trying to go on about Mizzou getting jobbed, just that in a game where UGA is +3 in turnovers, they should have looked more impressive. That’s all.

————————

Stanford not going away. But now they have to stop the seemingly unstoppable Herbert

The big issue for Georgia is whether or not Fromm can win games when the RB and defense are not playing well.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid

————————

You're right. Especially compared to me.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I’ve seen so many unsportsmanlike penalties tonight and that would have me pulling my hair out as a coach. Like come on, you’ve gotta be smarter than that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad