NCAA GDT: Week 4

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Stanford is basically this year’s 2012 Notre Dame- has the biggest of all horseshoes.

Seriously, this team gets all the breaks.

Reactions: CanesInducedComa

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don't know if Stanford got Lucky or Oregon was just unfortunate. That whole OT was weird.
Without that fumble at the end of the game Stanford would have been lucky to get the ball back with any time left. That was a 2nd down fumble so the clock stopped at like 50 seconds. If they call a timeout there it’s still 3rd down? Even if it gets to 4th down you have the option to snap it to the QBs and he can toss a long bomb into the end zone to kill the rest of the clock. Some terrible clock management, or probably better to say some poor coaching of not reminding the RBs to secure the ball over yardage.

That first pass by Oregon in OT was PI though.

Herbert looks legit. Moves extremely well and not just for his size, as good as any an over 6 feet.

Last edited:

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
As usual.

The football gods and horseshoes are on Stanford’s side.

David Shaw never seems to be on the wrong side of close games
Hmmmm. They lost to Notre Dame in 2012 in a close game and in the Rose Bowl to Michigan State the following year. That is two right there I can think of easily.

Oh, that Pac 12 title game against USC last year is another.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Arizona State is going to be one of those teams that plays up to competition but will have stinkers like against SDSU.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
As usual.

The football gods and horseshoes are on Stanford’s side.

David Shaw never seems to be on the wrong side of close games

There's a fine line between being unlucky and being stupid. Fumbling a ball when doing so is the only thing that can possibly lose the game falls into the stupid category for me.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Seems to be having trouble simply distributing the ball. I thought he was overrated two years ago and he was way better then.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
They were studs for sure. Fuller's good too but it's going to be Gaskin that makes this offense succeed when they can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->