NFL GDT: Week 4 - Part 2

IslesFan2017

May 29, 2017
I know that this is kind of late, but I want to express my frustration with the television broadcast rules from yesterday. In the New York area, we had Jets-Jaguars on Fox, and the game was over early in the fourth quarter. Afterwards, Fox showed the exciting overtime period between the Eagles and Titans as part of bonus coverage, but had to cut it off before it ended since the Saints-Giants game was beginning on CBS. On a similar note, I didn't get to see the end of Bengals-Falcons since it was cut off for commercials, although that game had to give way to Saints-Giants since it was on CBS and it was a local game, which gets priority over the ending of an out-of-market game.

member 157595

That was true untill 9am this morning when Edelman came off suspension.

They play very different roles. If Gordon works out, he adds a vertical element that was desperately needed for a team that needs to draw attention away from Gronkowski.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I know that this is kind of late, but I want to express my frustration with the television broadcast rules from yesterday. In the New York area, we had Jets-Jaguars on Fox, and the game was over early in the fourth quarter. Afterwards, Fox showed the exciting overtime period between the Eagles and Titans as part of bonus coverage, but had to cut it off before it ended since the Saints-Giants game was beginning on CBS. On a similar note, I didn't get to see the end of Bengals-Falcons since it was cut off for commercials, although that game had to give way to Saints-Giants since it was on CBS and it was a local game, which gets priority over the ending of an out-of-market game.

Oddly, I had Cincinnati-Atlanta as my regular game, then joined Houston-Indianapolis for OT. Our late game was New Orleans-New York, which we joined late. I was pleased, but this is not what happened the previous week where I had Cincinnati-Carolina as my regular game, then joined New Orleans-Atlanta for like two plays of OT, then before that ended, they took us to Dallas-Seattle because they had to.

Reactions: IslesFan2017

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
The Chiefs' defense is just so bad. They better hope the offense can keep it up all year cause there really is no hope for the D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad