NFL GDT: Week 4 - Part 2

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Trash game by Roethlisberger. He has had some excellent parts of games so far this year, but in general hasn't been good.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Ravens so far have beaten:

Buffalo with Nathan Peterman
Case Keenum/Denver on the road
A washed up Big Ben

Got lit up by Dalton

Baker Mayfield could be tricky next week at home.

Who knows what Mariota/Gabbert will have in store?

Their true litmus test will be against the Saints/Panthers in late October.

Baltimore might be this year's 'How the hell do they have THAT good a record' team that could be 5-1 going into the New Orleans game on 10/21

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Flacco has had a solid start to the season so far and he sure as hell hasn't been an active liability.

Garbage time against the Bengals and big numbers against Buffalo should be taken at a discount.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Garbage time against the Bengals and big numbers against Buffalo should be taken at a discount.

Even if you believe that it's still horse shit to think they ravens are winning "in spite" of Flacco.

He isn't turning the ball over and is still getting solid yardage while executing on the vast majority of their red zone opportunities.

I get that they've played bad teams but the dude is literally on pace for over 5000 yards, 32 TDs and 8 INTs. I seriously have no idea what people saying "yeah but the teams aren't good!" are expecting from him.

If you're skeptical of whether or not he can continue at his pace, that's perfectly reasonable. If you think he's actively been a detriment to the team, you're flat-out delusional.

Last edited:

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
The score sucked, but the Colts defense brings so much optimism for the future ahead.

Ballard hit at least 2 second round homerun picks with Darious Leonard who's looking like the next Sean Lee and Kenomo Turay who's a rocket for a 9-technique DE. Tyquon Lewis can still be a very good player. Give this team some solid corners in the next draft and they could build something solid for the next 7, 8 years.

He's also looking like a genius with Denico Autry and Margus Hunt, 2 marginal depth players looking like starter material.

Now even though I've said the exact opposite in another thread, I'm slowly changing my mind on offering a 2nd pick for Bell. The run game's a joke, and after wasting 2 fourth and a fifth on backs, trading a 2nd rounder for a guaranteed game changer seems like nothing for a Colts team that's in Cap heaven.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Were the real Dolphins exposed today? I felt the pats would win but they tore them apart..
We'll see how Miami bounces back

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Let's hope the Chiefs/Broncos MNF game lives up to the hype because we have a lousy MNF schedule after tomorrow before Chiefs/Rams in Mexico.

Redskins-Saints: Washington is 5-21 in their last 26 MNF games
49ers-Packers: No Jimmy G and SF-GB in 2018 is not SF-GB in 1998
NYG-ATL: A bad Giants offense vs. a bad Falcons defense- something HAS to give
NE-BUF: It's Tom Brady vs. the Bills, what do YOU think is going to happen?
TEN-DAL: Meh
NYG-SF: Eli vs. Beathard, not exactly 1990 when these teams both were 10-1

Playoff baseball and Monday Night RAW will thankfully be there.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Let's hope the Chiefs/Broncos MNF game lives up to the hype because we have a lousy MNF schedule after tomorrow before Chiefs/Rams in Mexico.

Do you do anything other than whine?

Reactions: third man in

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I wouldn’t call Roethlisberger washed up. Steelers are another team that’s always there at the end. They’ve been in like 1 out of every 3 AFC Championship games ever. They don’t look good but they can string wins together. Although the best thing for them may be if they don’t.

Yeah man, Monday Nighy Raw is here, that’s always a fulfilling television experience.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
ATL @ PIT next week is a loser leaves town match.

Atlanta could be 4-0 or 0-4. I hate them. I want to punt on the season and draft one of the stud DL's in the top 10. But then I look at their next 6 games

@Pitt
Tampa
Giants
@Washington
@Cleveland
Dallas

I mean....they can win all of those. Lose them, too.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I wouldn't pick them to win in Washington right now, but I think there's a path to victory.

Also Miami overachieved but they lost two starting DEs for the season, and it showed.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I thought Josh Gordon was sneaky good in only 18 snaps. Converted 3 3rd downs (one on a penalty he drew) and had a great block on a TD run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad