NFL GDT: Week 3

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
“Gardner Minshew headed to Jacksonville, I like the player and hope he sticks but Mike Leach hasn't turned out many NFL QB's in that system.”

Minshew is changing history. Should mention Luke Falk has surfaced and gets a trip to Foxboro this week.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I never really got the hype

I wonder how much injuries play a role in that. Maybe his game from college wouldn't have translated like many expected but his arm looks shot now. I don't remember him lacking arm strength like this coming out.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I wonder how much injuries play a role in that. Maybe his game from college wouldn't have translated like many expected but his arm looks shot now. I don't remember him lacking arm strength like this coming out.
He never really was known for having a strong arm. Mostly just adequate, but he also has sort of a weird release. But he was pretty accurate.

He's simply not as much of a standout athlete in the NFL. And his QB skills are merely average at best.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
It's weird that the throws that Minshew seems to really struggle with are the dump offs. Should be one of the easier ones. He needs to add some touch on those.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Mariota ****ing sucks.

He missed an easy TD opportunity and then nearly threw an ugly INT.

Dude's gotten plenty of leash, time to admit he's not the answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad