NFL GDT: Week 3

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Another boring TNF matchup.

The lines on the Patriots and Cowboys games are crazy. And both will cover, easily.

Hope Detroit isn’t a trap game for the Birds with @ Lambeau next Thursday night looming. I love Coach Patricia. A BB disciple who properly follows the Patriot Way.

Upset special of the week to me? Pound the Ravens +7 at KC. Lamar is going to give that defense HELL and I expect Ingram to feast too. Mahomes could do the same to the Ravens, but a Harbaugh coached D with Earl Thomas? Don’t be so sure. I say the Ravens win outright, but if the Chiefs win itll be by < 7 for sure.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
feels like the 500th meeting between these two teams on Thursday Night Footbawl!

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Titans vs. Jags on a short week. I'll still watch because it's so early into the season that I don't take having football back for granted but man... it's like they try to put the most boring match-ups on Thursdays.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm going out on a big limb but i'm calling it right now; Zeke breaks the single game rushing record Sunday.

If they let him, it's all his. That Dolphins defense can't stop ****. Couldn't generate pressure back when they weren't tanking. That Cowboys o-line is gonna have an absolute field day.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Thought this dude was pretty underrated coming into the game but wow he's been incredibly good.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I hope I had good takes on Minshew in the draft thread

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad