NFL GDT: Week 3

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
What if............... hear me out.......... the Packers and Broncos defenses are really good and that's why the Bears struggled early?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Mitch was crap and our coach was lousy in first weeks

Even if those D are good there is no excuse for how awful the Bears offense was in those games

And if Bears offense cant even be mediocre vs good D then this is not a contender

Tonight was a positive night for offense and they kept the D off the field as much

Though the Bears did suffer big blow with loss of Hicks and his backup was already out (Nicols) coming into night

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I'm not taking WAS's 2nd half yards and touchdowns seriously. They basically had to throw because you can't run down big.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
My only takeaway is that whoever wins the NFC North will be the only playoff team. Odds are with Green Bay.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
My only takeaway is that whoever wins the NFC North will be the only playoff team. Odds are with Green Bay.
Have you seen the rest of the NFC? It's pretty bad. The odds are more likely that the NFC North has 2 or 3 playoff teams than 1. The NFC East sucks outside of the Cowboys, the NFC West sucks outside of the Rams, the NFC South sucks outside of the Saints. There is one good team in each of the other divisions in the NFC, all 4 are good in the NFC North. The only way they don't make it is if they all beat up on each other and 10-6 wins the division.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Have you seen the rest of the NFC? It's pretty bad. The odds are more likely that the NFC North has 2 or 3 playoff teams than 1. The NFC East sucks outside of the Cowboys, the NFC West sucks outside of the Rams, the NFC South sucks outside of the Saints. There is one good team in each of the other divisions in the NFC, all 4 are good in the NFC North. The only way they don't make it is if they all beat up on each other and 10-6 wins the division.
49ers are 3-0. Last I checked that doesn't suck. None of the nfc north teams have shown themselves to be better than SF in any way do far. Don't be that guy.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
49ers are 3-0. Last I checked that doesn't suck. None of the nfc north teams have shown themselves to be better than SF in any way do far. Don't be that guy.

Well, it may change by the end of the season, but the Packers have certainly played a more challenging schedule.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Well, it may change by the end of the season, but the Packers have certainly played a more challenging schedule.
49ers have the Browns and then the Rams after their bye. That Rams game will be a benchmark game, for sure.

Saying they suck when their 3-0 while winning each game by an average of 2 td's is inaccurate, no matter who they've played.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
49ers have the Browns and then the Rams after their bye. That Rams game will be a benchmark game, for sure.

Saying they suck when their 3-0 while winning each game by an average of 2 td's is inaccurate, no matter who they've played.

Not disagreeing with that. I'm just saying one could argue the Packers have shown themselves to be better than SF. I'm not even saying I'm arguing that, but one could.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Daniel Snyder and a bunch of his YES men are ruining the Washington Redskins.
This man clearly has no clue how to run a franchise except collecting checks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad