NCAA GDT: Week 3

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Still waiting for you USC toolbags. Tell me how terrified you'd be of Saquon Barkley.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Still waiting for you USC toolbags. Tell me how terrified you'd be of Saquon Barkley.

I am confused your team got ragged dolled by SC last year so now your thing is to talk trash about how you would win some mythical game that might not ever happen and call them out over things that you made up in your head?

Is this a thing people do? Am I missing something?

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I am confused your team got ragged dolled by SC last year so now your thing is to talk trash about how you would win some mythical game that might not ever happen and call them out over things that you made up in your head?

He's been beating his chest about Penn State beating up on the little sisters of the poor.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016

Rag dolled? You're funny, PSU had that game won but choked thanks to a D that is now eons better. PSU is a playoff contender, USC will be lucky to even get in a BCS bowl. Overrated and exposed they will be.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
You mean the dude on the team they beat this year? Probably not one of your better takes there sport.

I think everyone would do everyone else a favor by not taking blatant bait placed by a dude with "Rat" in the username. Dude is doing beginner level trolling..and so far the CFB threads on here have been fairly free of that crap.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Rag dolled? You're funny, PSU had that game won but choked thanks to a D that is now eons better. PSU is a playoff contender, USC will be lucky to even get in a BCS bowl. Overrated and exposed they will be.

They put 52 points up on you. I don't care if you "had the game won", 52 is 52. That's a terrible performance.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I think everyone would do everyone else a favor by not taking blatant bait placed by a dude with "Rat" in the username. Dude is doing beginner level trolling..and so far the CFB threads on here have been fairly free of that crap.

Good call.

My bad for engaging with it.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
LSU could have had Shea Patterson but gave up recruiting him. They also hired the worst coach in SEC history in Yaw Yaw Orgeron.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
We got the SEC crashing the Pac-12 after dark party, Ole Miss and Cal only 16-14

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
LSU could have had Shea Patterson but gave up recruiting him. They also hired the worst coach in SEC history in Yaw Yaw Orgeron.

They really screwed up giving him the interm label. With his popularity it would have been tough to replace him/not give him a shot but it isn't like he is an unknown quantity or there was some reason to think that he somehow became a much better coach.

I think second/third/fourth tier schools can hire/keep guys for sentimental reasons like that but LSU should not be hiring a bad coach because he is a likable guy.

But at the same time with coach O as head coach or not Dave Aranada and LSU defense should not be giving up 35+ to Mississippi State.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad