Patriots/NFL Week 3: vs sʇǝſ 9/22 1PM - CBS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Antonio Brown Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
I would say so.

Because unless you actually live through it you cant understand it. Nor can anyone describe it so that it makes sense. I really believe that.
At least my wife and I knew what to expect with #2. It was still a total mindf***, but we knew it would be. The first time was surreal, almost like a hallucination. It still sometimes feels like I was watching a movie of us in the delivery room. But I certainly wasn't the one who did anything, and I can't possibly imagine what it physically felt like for her.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah I almost cry when a shit comes out off balance, I don’t wanna imagine giving birth. Shouts to women.

what a thread

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I learned something very important that day.

We’re #2.

Holy cow.

The partnership quickly becomes a corporation lol.

My daughter was ten days late and had some issues so we had to go get her lungs suctioned and I was the first to hold her and in those first seconds I knew I would absolutely give my life for her..It certainly hasn't all been storybook, but what is

She sent me this the other day, she's 26

The Thank You My Dad Deserves

with a text saying she didn't write it but it's exactly how she feels.

Reactions: CDJ and skullguise

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I would say so.

Because unless you actually live through it you cant understand it. Nor can anyone describe it so that it makes sense. I really believe that.

So true. I remember taking the classes and when I was called to duty it was so different. Watching the birth of your child is indescribable. There aren't words invented yet to give it justice.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
My sister just had her first baby July 17. She Was induced on Monday at mass general but it didnt work and she had a c-section on the Wednesday. My mom told me it was a very tough delivery and she was in so much pain. Shes doing great 2 months later, my niece is a very healthy happy baby. I asked if she wanted some habs gear as a joke but said ewww shes a Bruins fan

Reactions: rfournier103

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Came here to see if White was playing.

Get to drop one of my favorite quotes of all time. Bonus.

E77F4164-3E30-4C16-9D7F-67E99BD8D255.jpeg

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
kinda wanna see stidham play the entire game. Tom would never allow it but I just don’t see the point

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I think this game will be closer than the spread says even though Im hoping for a convincing Pats win. The Fins were humiliated last week and I think they'll be motivated at home to try to get to Brady with lots of pressure schemes today.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Patriots' inactives for Week 2:
- Damien Harris
- Brandon Bolden (hamstring)
- Jakobi Meyers
- Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
- Jermaine Eluemunor
- Deatrich Wise
- Joejuan Williams

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
haha where is this game? Can't believe how loud the cheering is.

Reactions: Fenway
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad