Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth

8ktt4e.jpg

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Probably lost the Division in the last 2 games. Get nothing vs. the Habs, only get 1 point tonight and now Dallas is 3 points up, after they beat Vancouver, and have the easiest schedule remaining.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
I think we get the most out of Trenin if he shift him back to wing, I liked how he played tonight. I hope Kovalenko can displace him there, and shift Wood down.

Trenin - Colton - Parise
Wood - Kovalenko - Duhaime

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Probably lost the Division in the last 2 games. Get nothing vs. the Habs, only get 1 point tonight and now Dallas is 3 points up, after they beat Vancouver, and have the easiest schedule remaining.
The Montreal-Stinker will become a costly one.....

Anyway.

Like i said in the GTD: Staying healthy is, at this point, mabye more important. If winning the Central or West means Bednar is running Mac and our top guns into the ground i would say "no sir, thank you".

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
How do you measure this exactly? I'm not sure he's played C since he entered the NHL.. Kovalenko was playing C at a high level in the KHL the last few months. Doesn't have to be Kovy though, like Pokecheque said move Cogs there, I just want to see Trenin at W in the top 9
Kovy was only taking draws and it was only a few games

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
How do you measure this exactly? I'm not sure he's played C since he entered the NHL.. Kovalenko was playing C at a high level in the KHL the last few months. Doesn't have to be Kovy though, like Pokecheque said move Cogs there, I just want to see Trenin at W in the top 9
Trenins been an off and on C his tenure with the Preds, so he has some history of playing there in the NHL. Kovalenko played like 2 games in the KHL at C maybe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad