Pre-Game Talk: WEEK 25: A Week at Home. vs. Pitt, vs. Habs, vs. Rags, vs. Preds

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Kovy was listed as week-to-week, so I wouldn’t expect to see him on the home-stand. Hopefully they can get him into a couple games later though.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA

You’re frightening me with that kind of optimism.

IMG_4163.gif

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
What would a Newhook tribute even look like? Him getting drafted and him lifting the cup? Can't think of a memorable highlight he had here other than tricking lots of people here that we could slot him into 2C and everything would be dandy. I don't think scrolling HF would be an exciting tribute though

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
What would a Newhook tribute even look like? Him getting drafted and him lifting the cup? Can't think of a memorable highlight he had here other than tricking lots of people here that we could slot him into 2C and everything would be dandy. I don't think scrolling HF would be an exciting tribute though
It's going to be filled with clips of him, Jost and JTC hanging out together.

Didn't the three of them room together for a while as well?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
He didn't trick anyone into thinking he could be a 2C here. At least he shouldn't have.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Speaking of forgettable players, I was looking at the pic of the names on the Cup from 2022 yesterday and completely forgot about Ryan Murray. Actually surprised he got his name on there since I don't think he played the required amount of games or a game in the cup finals to qualify.
The dude paid his dues on our IR, so others wouldn't have to. We sacrificed what little was left of his health to the hockey gods and they smiled upon us.

Reactions: forsbergavs32

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad