NFL GDT: Week 2

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I know the bills reeling after January but I didn't envision them being this dominant they just don't give a f*** and are extremely good

If TuAnon can beat this juggernaut I will become a believer @PanthersPens62
I'm the type of person who constantly told Bills fans to stop getting excited since I live in Buffalo with all the fanatics but they look like the best team in the league. They normally struggle against the Titans but they are just dominating teams even when they are making a ton of mistakes themselves.

TheGreenTBer

Generational Lesson Learner
Apr 30, 2021
I'm the type of person who constantly told Bills fans to stop getting excited since I live in Buffalo with all the fanatics but they look like the best team in the league. They normally struggle against the Titans but they are just dominating teams even when they are making a ton of mistakes themselves.
I don't think anyone in the AFC is going to beat the Bills in Buffalo come playoff time. If they can get home field I think they can take KC. If they get to the SB I'll be cheering for them, that I can guarantee.

Reactions: Tachycineta

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Who were those snarky ass cowboy fans saying the Eagles weren't legit or tough?

Sure as f*** look legit to me. You clowns deserve the ass beating that's coming your way.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Yup takin Kirk in prime time was a dumb dumb move.

Of course taking the Vikes in any game is a daring proposition. They've been so jeckyll and hyde over the years.. Reminds me of the Chargers since forever

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Who were those snarky ass cowboy fans saying the Eagles weren't legit or tough?

Sure as f*** look legit to me. You clowns deserve the ass beating that's coming your way.
Eagles are one of the 3 most likely teams to be in the super bowl from the nfc.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Tennessee will be the next team looking for a QB.

If it wasn't obvious after the postseason, you're not winning jackshit with Ryan Tannehill

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad