NFL GDT: Week 18

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No question the other NFC teams did not want to see the Packers in the playoffs.

And the Packers season once again ends on their home field

Reactions: Melrose Munch

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Woo hoo! Packers are going home! Props to the Lions for showing up despite having been eliminated.

I agree with Collinsworth that the Packers will look back at their red zone offense in both games against the Lions as the few plays that cost them the playoffs. Of course starting 4-8 ain't a recipe for the playoffs anyway.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Let’s go!!!

Get on the bandwagon for the playoffs with your Raiders out.

They have such a likeable team right now too unlike when Wilson was the QB. Complete culture overhaul with him gone.

Got a soft spot for Seattle since I moved to the Pacific Northwest, expect the unexpected from these Seahawks.

Bandwagon I shall join, congrats!

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I’d be shocked if Rodgers retired. He just got like $100m fully guaranteed last offseason. Legend or not, I could also see the Packers coming for a portion of that bonus he just received.

Could force a trade, I guess. Vegas? 😂

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Green Bay is very mediocre. But you give them the benefit of the doubt due to Rodgers and his career.

That said, there is no reason they should have lost this game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good for the Bengals that they get their prime time game back. The game last Monday was their only home prime time game of the year, and for a team that went to the Super Bowl, that was bullshit.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Please let Rodgers’ last pass as a Packer be an INT in a must win game in a loss to the Lions.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Can't lie. This is satisfying because I knew the Lions had no shot against San Francisco.

Neither does Seattle or likely Green Bay to be honest. But Seattle has had a great year and should be rewarded.

Same with Detroit after starting this season only like the Lions can.

This but particularly Geno Smith… What a great story this season

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I’d be shocked if Rodgers retired. He just got like $100m fully guaranteed last offseason. Legend or not, I could also see the Packers coming for a portion of that bonus he just received.

Could force a trade, I guess. Vegas? 😂
How many years ago was Love drafted? The idiot GM should have trade him once Adams was gone.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Surprised the Vikings got what’s usually one of the prime slots with the second Sunday game. Must be a NFC East/NY thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00