Post-Game Talk: WEEK 17: Pats come up short; BUF 27 NE 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
In same vain he was apart of this mess too. I like how some fans think Mac will become Brady on another team. He sucks. Zap sucks. Clean house. Start over
Nah, I’ve been saying all along that this team and the shit show it is all falls squarely on Bill. He created this crappy roster and the offense devoid of difference makers.

Reactions: Mione134

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Nah, I’ve been saying all along that this team and the shit show it is all falls squarely on Bill. He created this crappy roster and the offense devoid of difference makers.
Yep that’s why clean house. Just don’t know if Kraft will do it.

Reactions: LSCII

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
In same vain he was apart of this mess too. I like how some fans think Mac will become Brady on another team. He sucks. Zap sucks. Clean house. Start over
Nobody has even suggested that, and I'm the biggest Mac fan on here. To even insinuate that is disingenuous.

Mac will get another chance on another team, and say he goes to San Fran, he'll probably do quite well. He needs a good o-line and a few weapons on offense and a Coach who likes him. That's all. And he'll succeed.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Nobody has even suggested that, and I'm the biggest Mac fan on here. To even insinuate that is disingenuous.

Mac will get another chance on another team, and say he goes to San Fran, he'll probably do quite well. He needs a good o-line and a few weapons on offense and a Coach who likes him. That's all. And he'll succeed.
Whatever, he still isn’t even a good QB as much as you try to make him out to be. No offensive line or WR is saving him from his 10 cent head. Every freakin game you have to have Mac in there somewhere.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Bengals/Chiefs next
Photo_1703907499310~2.jpg

Of course it'll be so hard to concentrate just knowing The Person of the Year will be there.🙄🤪😕

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Whatever, he still isn’t even a good QB as much as you try to make him out to be. No offensive line or WR is saving him from his 10 cent head. Every freakin game you have to have Mac in there somewhere.
I haven't mentioned Mac in a GDT in weeks. You got MDS. Mac Derangement Syndrome.

Mac will have another opportunity, unfortunately for you. And like many of the backups we've seen this year, he'll do fine.

You don't come in 2nd place behind Chase for offensive rookie of the year because you're trash. This organization failed him. Bill failed him too. Open your eyes. And when he does do well, I'll remember your posts fondly and laugh. Because Bill will still be here driving this no talent team into the ground.

Reactions: EvilDead

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The way the first quarter went i am stunned this was a game till the end. Moral victory baby but an L where we need it!

Also another game where the idiot kicker hurts us and then a delay of game on a FG attempt

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I haven't mentioned Mac in a GDT in weeks. You got MDS. Mac Derangement Syndrome.

Mac will have another opportunity, unfortunately for you. And like many of the backups we've seen this year, he'll do fine.

You don't come in 2nd place behind Chase for offensive rookie of the year because you're trash. This organization failed him. Bill failed him too. Open your eyes. And when he does do well, I'll remember your posts fondly and laugh. Because Bill will still be here driving this no talent team into the ground.
No the NFL has figured him out after his rookie year. Once they had the tape on him it was over. He is trash. I’ll remember you and laugh when he is a footnote in the NFL within a year

Reactions: Johnnyduke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad