NFL GDT: Week 16

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Dolphins are bad in last month. Very bad.
To be fair they went on a brutal 3 game road stead against two elite teams in the 49ers and Bills.........and the Chargers. And they played the Bills and Bolts tough.

The Packers game yesterday though, there was no excuse. At home in great conditions and Tua shits the bed with 3 drives/chances to get points and throws 3 back breaking picks.

That being said I still see them beating the Pats and a broken Jets team that has free-falled worse than the Dolphins over the past month.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
To be fair they went on a brutal 3 game road stead against two elite teams in the 49ers and Bills.........and the Chargers. And they played the Bills and Bolts tough.

The Packers game yesterday though, there was no excuse. At home in great conditions and Tua shits the bed with 3 drives/chances to get points and throws 3 back breaking picks.

That being said I still see them beating the Pats and a broken Jets team that has free-falled worse than the Dolphins over the past month.
Its funny because when the schedule came out & everyone saw the 3 game road trip and the home game against Green Bay, (when everyone expected the Packers would have their normal 13-3 type season) many actually feared it would be an 0-4 stretch. But then came the 8-3 start & expectations changed dramatically.

And the conditions yesterday were far from great. The temperature never got out of the mid 40's & it was damp as all heck. And there were a ton of Packer fans......whenever the Dolphins have home games during the holidays our stadium tends to resemble a Charger home game because many transient season ticket holders sell those tickets and go home for the holidays & fans from the visiting team make vacation plans to come to Miami to escape the cold & thus buy many of these said tickets. The conditions were way more similar to a game in Lambeau than a normal Dolphins home game. Good news is, it may be at least 10 to 15 degrees warmer in Foxboro this Sunday than it was yesterday in Miami :laugh:

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Its funny because when the schedule came out & everyone saw the 3 game road trip and the home game against Green Bay, (when everyone expected the Packers would have their normal 13-3 type season) many actually feared it would be an 0-4 stretch. But then came the 8-3 start & expectations changed dramatically.

And the conditions yesterday were far from great. The temperature never got out of the mid 40's & it was damp as all heck. And there were a ton of Packer fans......whenever the Dolphins have home games during the holidays our stadium tends to resemble a Charger home game because many transient season ticket holders sell those tickets and go home for the holidays & fans from the visiting team make vacation plans to come to Miami to escape the cold & thus buy many of these said tickets. The conditions were way more similar to a game in Lambeau than a normal Dolphins home game. Good news is, it may be at least 10 to 15 degrees warmer in Foxboro this Sunday than it was yesterday in Miami :laugh:
I can't believe the rest of the division has cratered over the last 4 weeks.

The Jets ,Dolphins,and Pats are a combined 1-11 during that time. So as bad as the Dolphins have played (or just been unlucky) the other 2 you have to face have been worse( though the Pats have the only win in that time frame against the Cards) So I see you beating both and getting in.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
1672094973032.png

In all seriousness, enough is enough. Why was he allowed to finish that game again? If he's in protocol then someone must have noticed he was banged up.

If McDaniel had a hand in this again by all accounts that should be a firable offense.

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
From a Fantasy point of view, Herbert might be the most overrated QB in the last 5 years at least. You have bad QBs like Watson, but Herbert was billed as being good and he hasn't been.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ball goes off Allen's hands, but that was a fastball. I don't like that throw. That was doing too much.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Chargers are really going to make this way harder than it needs to be, aren't they?
I told you all yesterday that I will believe this stupid team makes the playoffs when they actually make the playoffs. This stupid team had the #1 offense and #1 D in 2010 and still missed. Not really relevant to my point but that was when I officially lost faith in this wacky team.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00