NFL GDT: Week 16

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
THE JAGS MARCH TO GLORY IS ETERNAL.

Would be peak Jets to have their playoff dreams effectively ended by the guy they screwed themselves out of it instead of Wilson.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
They're obviously going to bring him back next year but I don't even think they should. He looks worse than backups.
Him being the 2nd pick is only reason why. The rest of their team is really good. Just a competent quarterback and they are a playoff team. Lucky for them there are a bunch of them this offseason.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
They're obviously going to bring him back next year but I don't even think they should. He looks worse than backups.
So he can lose his job to Mike White?

I'd be willing to bet they cut him in the off-season. He's already shown in basically two full seasons he's not the guy. His teammates dislike him too..

He had his chance. Cut him and give the reins to White or see if somebody like a Carr or Jimmy goes to market.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Jags moving downfield.

Engram was a bum with the Giants cause he couldn’t catch shit, now he’s able to catch in Jacksonville.

FOH

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
So he can lose his job to Mike White?

I'd be willing to bet they cut him in the off-season. He's already shown in basically two full seasons he's not the guy. His teammates dislike him too..

He had his chance. Cut him and give the reins to White or see if somebody like a Carr or Jimmy goes to market.

By no means do I think he's going to be starting. But I think just given his draft status, they'll bring him back for another season. His teammates don't like him but his dumbass will probably be quiet as a mouse since he got killed for refusing to take accountability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad