Post-Game Talk: WEEK 15 - What happens in Vegas just went to a new level - speechless

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I've said it before: this is ALL Bill's fault.

One lousy offensive touchdown all night? Really? If the Patriots punch it in on 1st and goal and not settle for a field goal, the Patriots win and this whole discussion is different.

The players and coaches were both awful today.

Bill picks the players + Bill hires the coaches = this is Bill's mess 100%.

When will Bob Kraft ever hold this man accountable???

And it's not just this game. Where the Patriots were last year is where I thought they would be this year, and they're getting worse! I've seen some bad Patriots football teams in my day, but I don't know if I can remember a team so frustrating and underachieving so badly.

Another three weeks of this? Oh, boy.

I'm going on the record here and predicting that the Patriots score five offensive touchdowns the rest of the season. Maybe fewer, but no more than five. And I think I'm being very optimistic.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Sure but the drop off is clearly due to a drop in talent level over across their roster and especially on offense.

Yeah but that's on him.

Not only that, the in game stuff has been bad. Not challenging plays, poor clock management, poor team discipline, etc.

He's still really good, better than the majority of coaches. And he's still the GOAT. But he's not the best right now.

Reactions: LSCII

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Absolutely. I just have determined that most of his suck is due to inept coaching. But he still owns like 2530% of it and he certainly did not have a strong game. I question so much of the calls tho especially when they’re gashing them with the run and they stop and start tossing screen play after screen play…

Missed some wide open guys today. If he's even a C- they win easily.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Looking at the Giants and Daniel Jones, he and their offense was horrible last year under a mess of a coaching operation, now under legit coaching he’s able to show his ceiling. His ceiling probably isn’t franchise guy but it’s tough to tell under disaster coaching. Now you can kinda get a better idea of what he is, and it’s still probably enough to get them there but at least they’re competitive and know what they have.

Mac Jones could be last years Daniel Jones, and both could very possibly be busts but tough to tell until they improve the coaching.

Reactions: sarge88

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Yeah but that's on him.

Not only that, the in game stuff has been bad. Not challenging plays, poor clock management, poor team discipline, etc.

He's still really good, better than the majority of coaches. And he's still the GOAT. But he's not the best right now.
10000% agree that the lack of talent on this roster is entirely on Bill the GM.

That said, this roster has absolutely no business being 7-7 with the limited talent that they have, especially on offense. The fact that they ARE 7-7 is due to Bill the coach.

Last edited:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Bill was asked why they didn't try a Hail Mary. His answer? "Couldn't throw it that far."

Bill is a smug asshole who hires friends and family despite not being qualified. He's royalty f***ed up the development of his QB and many others with his stubbornness.

This team would not be half as bad if they were coached by qualified people and I stand by that.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Bill is a smug asshole who hires friends and family despite not being qualified. He's royalty f***ed up the development of his QB and many others with his stubbornness.

This team would not be half as bad if they were coached by qualified people and I stand by that.
Largely agree but he’s probably right.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts

I’m right there with you.

Too many FOBs (Friends Of Bill/Family Of Bill)

Between lack of talent on offense and this, it's no wonder this season has gone this direction. Bill the GM is overrated. Bill the coach keeps the team close.

Baffling. Kraft needs to intervene.
Great post in its directness and accuracy.

Reactions: Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad