Post-Game Talk: WEEK 15: Pats can’t Shake It Off, Could Build a Castle Out of All the Picks Bill has Whiffed On- KC27-NE17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It helps that Zappe has that cocky ass confidence and Mac has none. Mac hasn't had confidence since his rookie year. Zappe plays like he's got nothing to lose.

Mac is afraid to make a mistake.

We all see it.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
If you're afraid to make a mistake playing QB in the NFL, you already lost.
There's no way he can stay here. It's sad to see the confident rook look so defeated. He'll go somewhere else and be fine. But they really destroyed him. This team needs a complete overhaul. Even if we draft a QB. That's not gonna do shit unless you surround him with a good o-line and weapons. You must be all in with him.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Mac will go somewhere else and do the same thing. Wait and see.
If Tannehill could be fixed (and he was until this year) so can Mac. He needs a change of scenery. A coach who believes in him and has his back (its clear Bill never wanted him, nor was Mac his guy), good players around him, there is no reason why he can't be successful. Shit, look at Goff in Detroit right now. Mayfield in Tampa. Look at these backups playing this year. Browning in Cinci.

He'll get an opportunity. And he'll probably do well.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
If Tannehill could be fixed (and he was until this year) so can Mac. He needs a change of scenery. A coach who believes in him and has his back (its clear Bill never wanted him, nor was Mac his guy), good players around him, there is no reason why he can't be successful. Shit, look at Goff in Detroit right now. Mayfield in Tampa. Look at these backups playing this year. Browning in Cinci.

He'll get an opportunity. And he'll probably do well.
I think he'll get another chance to do well but succumb to the same old interception Mac at the worst time.

(Watch it be Belichick coaching the other team :laugh:)

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
It helps that Zappe has that cocky ass confidence and Mac has none. Mac hasn't had confidence since his rookie year. Zappe plays like he's got nothing to lose.

Mac is afraid to make a mistake.

We all see it.
Plus Mac really isn’t that good

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I don't have to because the stats I alluded to are already better than what Mac was throwing out there. I have no idea why you choose this hill to die on. Anyone with eyes can see it has been more functional with Zappe. That doesn't mean it's been great or consistent. It's just been better than dumpster fire.
But they’re not. You may like it more aesthetically but the production and scoring as well as the results are literally the same.

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
Down seventeen points second half. Fourth down at midfield. Punt. Your Bay State Patriots staring down lopsided 3-12 at the Mile-High Mudbowl. Alabamy Mac no longer a factor. Roster still confident. Yeah.

1702904707880.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Imagine being so blinded by hate towards a player that you’ve convinced yourself that what Zappe has done is any better than what Jones did. Dig into the actual numbers and see for yourselves. It’s just about a statistical wash, and it’s still awful. Why? Because the coach/gm failed to assemble a decent roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad