Pre-Game Talk: Week 15: Eastern Road Trip (@MTL @OTT @BOS @PHI)

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
these pesky habs give the Avs trouble in recent recorded history

hoping for that to 180

take a nap and face the senators tues , rough schedule

st. huberts menu

Getting more of a Nando’s vibe to it than Swiss Chalet right down to copying the peri-peri sauce/Portuguese style chicken idea. Swiss chalet used to just taste like someone made gravy out of pure sage

Reactions: TheGrimReaper

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
There is something that’s been really bothering me recently and I just have to get it off my chest even if its totally unrelated to hockey.

I’m sure some of you or all of you have seen the movie Law Abiding Citizen. You know how Gerard Butler (good actor BTW) intentionally murders his cellmate to be taken to the solitary confinement where he dug a hole and built a tunnel so he can get out and do his killings.

So everyone is trying to figure out how he does it, how he’s killing those people being locked up right? He kills tons of people until they finally find the tunnel he built. Turned out that there was no one helping him outside, he would just get out of his cell through his tunnel and do everything himself.

So the question I have is, couldn’t they just put a prison guard by his cell to watch him 24/7, then he wouldn’t be able to do all that?

I mean correct me if I’m wrong here.
I'll correct you. Gerard Butler is not a good actor.

Reactions: dahrougem2

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
forgive me if this has been posted

just read this article/video from the Avs/Laughs game Saturday

crazy stuff , we can only speculate what the guy did

He yelled "Shoot the puck".

Personally, I'm glad security is finally taking these threats seriously.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

MacKinnon interview starts around the 1:22:20 mark. It's a good listen, especially when they get into Drouin towards the end. That's a side of MacKinnon you usually don't get and you can tell he genuinely cares about him.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
One guy that is not getting enough praise right now is LOC. 8 goals 19 pts 36-pt pace and leading the team with +13. He is giving the Avs great value on his contract. He has been given more ice time due to injuries and he has taken advantage of it so far. I don't think he will be able to keep going like this for long but congrats to him so far.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
One guy that is not getting enough praise right now is LOC. 8 goals 19 pts 36-pt pace and leading the team with +13. He is giving the Avs great value on his contract. He has been given more ice time due to injuries and he has taken advantage of it so far. I don't think he will be able to keep going like this for long but congrats to him so far.
LOC has been fantastic. So far, we’ve gotten solid 3rd liner quality out of him for just over 1 million AAV. One of the most underrated best value players on the team

Reactions: AllAboutAvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad