Pre-Game Talk: Week 15: Eastern Road Trip (@MTL @OTT @BOS @PHI)

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
St.Hubert was so overpriced. Quebec should use those funds to fix their highways instead of overpriced chicken

Reactions: avsfan09

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Is it now? When I went in 2019 my friends and I couldn’t stop laughing at their prices
Pretty much every meal on the menu is under $20. It’s fine for a sit down restaurant.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
There is something that’s been really bothering me recently and I just have to get it off my chest even if its totally unrelated to hockey.

I’m sure some of you or all of you have seen the movie Law Abiding Citizen. You know how Gerard Butler (good actor BTW) intentionally murders his cellmate to be taken to the solitary confinement where he dug a hole and built a tunnel so he can get out and do his killings.

So everyone is trying to figure out how he does it, how he’s killing those people being locked up right? He kills tons of people until they finally find the tunnel he built. Turned out that there was no one helping him outside, he would just get out of his cell through his tunnel and do everything himself.

So the question I have is, couldn’t they just put a prison guard by his cell to watch him 24/7, then he wouldn’t be able to do all that?

I mean correct me if I’m wrong here.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
There is something that’s been really bothering me recently and I just have to get it off my chest even if its totally unrelated to hockey.

I’m sure some of you or all of you have seen the movie Law Abiding Citizen. You know how Gerard Butler (good actor BTW) intentionally murders his cellmate to be taken to the solitary confinement where he dug a hole and built a tunnel so he can get out and do his killings.

So everyone is trying to figure out how he does it, how he’s killing those people being locked up right? He kills tons of people until they finally find the tunnel he built. Turned out that there was no one helping him outside, he would just get out of his cell through his tunnel and do everything himself.

So the question I have is, couldn’t they just put a prison guard by his cell to watch him 24/7, then he wouldn’t be able to do all that?

I guess they could have.

Wouldn't have made for a very exciting movie however.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
Epic weekly thread.

I'd love to see Drouin put up a performance that makes him the unmistakable 1st Star against the Habs.

He could have gotten Epsteined, but again, not a great plot line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad