NCAA GDT: Week 15: Championship Weekend

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Utah is in this now, 23-15 Oregon but Utah getting the ball in the 4th

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
A week ago, we were on the verge of a potentially awesome Utah/Minnesota Rose Bowl.

Instead, it's gonna be Oregon vs. Wisconsin or Penn State.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Glad Utah got pasted. Adding them and Colorado has only made the Pac 10 worse. Larry Scott should be fired for that ridiculous move.

Also, Aussie punters are highly overrated. I don't get the fascination with them.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Penn State extends highly successful head coach James Franklin

@Rossi Rat

@Cody Webster
I knew that Franklin’s agent was talking to FSU/USC, the well connected PSU alums knew too.

And we knew it would come to this too.

Franklin is an ace recruiter, top flight program CEO and he would be missed greatly.

That said, theoretically if he left, Matt Ruhle would slide right in and PSU wouldn’t skip a beat from their 9-10 win floor. The Nittany Lion and PSU brand, along with successful football was here before many of you were born and will all still be here after all of you are gone.

Hey, Oregon! Congrats! Can’t wait to mop the floor with y’all in Pasadena. I’ll be there.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Conference winners:

Oklahoma
Memphis
LSU
Boise St
Clemson
Ohio St

Top 4:

1. Ohio State
2. LSU
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Heard for a few weeks from the top of the chain of analysts ‘no, Utah is good, you just haven’t seen them (even though I have) because you don’t stay up to watch the PAC 12” and then get a chance against a good team like Oregon and get blown on out. They didn’t even look that good against an underrated Colorado team. Personally I like Baylor’s defense a lot.

Committee is very relieved unless Wisconsin somehow beats Ohio State.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
That confuses me. With everything they do to try and protect quarterbacks, that's ok?
I mostly agreed with the first targetting call (not being) but how was the one at the QB not the crown of his helmet hit the guys (QB's) facemask....Look the Ducks earned the win but that call was ridiculous

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@GKJ If you want to be able to buy yourself a Ferrari or 2 for Xmas, go with The Bear on these games:

Louisiana plus 6 & 1/2 over App State
That other Miami school plus 6 & 1/2 over Central Michigan
Georgia plus 7 over LSU

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection....from Atlanta, GA, home of the championship game for the best conference in college football......SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC!!! :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 15-6 when donning Mike the Tiger & 1-4 when donning Uga

Sad Factoid: This will be my final report of the season......until next fall folks :cry:

Sign of the Day: "Knock knock...who's there.....not the PAC 12" :laugh:

Runner Up Sign of the Day: Ed Orgeron gave Joe Burrow a peleton" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: Country crooner, Atlanta native & Bulldog fan Zac Brown, who of course thinks Georgia will pull the upset.

Lee: Has 2 options...a handsome tiger or an ugly bulldog...…..demands to be given the Tiger and dons Mike yet again! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wow what a throw! Touchdown Baylor.

@GKJ If you want to be able to buy yourself a Ferrari or 2 for Xmas, go with The Bear on these games:

Louisiana plus 6 & 1/2 over App State
That other Miami school plus 6 & 1/2 over Central Michigan
Georgia plus 7 over LSU
Love how he went with the 2 most pointless games

They’d have a chance, but I’m guessing Oklahoma would probably get in over them.
How could they know? Oregon was always notorious for weak out of conference scheduling and the PAC 12 sucks so they needed good games. They did the right thing, maybe they should’ve beaten Arizona State.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Is the PAC12 ever going to learn to scrap the Friday night games? Talk about stepping on your own nuts. They do this every single year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is the PAC12 ever going to learn to scrap the Friday night games? Talk about stepping on your own nuts. They do this every single year.
They feel they need them because they don't get seen. Same reason they're considering doing 9am local starts.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Win or lose, Baylor has proven that they are serious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad