NFL GDT: Week 14

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
they are good , Id bet they could be all but Phillt or SF in the playoffs , I love the wildcard Lions go to Tamps and beat Brady.
I just want them to make it because for years the Lions and Bengals had a kinship: neither team won a single playoff game in decades.

We obviously won a few playoff games last year. I want them to experience that too.

SUPER SECRET CAT ALLIANCE

• Haha
Reactions: TheAngryHank

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This is embarrassing.

How the f*** do you go from the leagues most accurate QB to being unable to hit the broad side of the barn in the span of 7 quarters?

Reactions: DueDiligence

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Tua has lots of time but his throws are way off. Doesn't look anywhere close to a guy leading the league in passing.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I can’t tell if Tua is guessing, is not understanding the coverage, or is throwing to pre determined receivers without first reading the situation. It’s strange. This isn’t what we usually see from him.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I can’t tell if Tua is guessing, is not understanding the coverage, or is throwing to pre determined receivers without first reading the situation. It’s strange. This isn’t what we usually see from him.
I told my buddy it looks like he's playing Madden on a new console and he doesn't know which button is which

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
He's unintentionally giving people who said "it's all Tyreek and Waddle doing the work for him" a shitload of ammunition.

I don't get it.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Killer penalty on the Dolphins. Not sure how that is a penalty. Terrible call, terrible rule. Regardless. Crap.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
He didn't get his hand down to brace until after he bounced off him on the ground. They need to change the rule, but that's not getting overturned even if you look at it in replay while that rule's on the books.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I hate this league when it comes to penalties. We don't know what a catch is. You can't tackle a quarter back unless it's a certain way, and it's ruining the entertainment factor. I would love to see a play where a guy makes a sensational catch and you don't spend 5 freaking minutes debating if it actually is a catch or not. It's not rocket science. It's freaking Football. Stop p***yfying the league.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
the timing is definitely off, but at least it's not the same problem he used to have, which was afraid to throw because he never thought anyone was open

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad