NFL GDT: Week 14

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
God I hope that's not true

Worth it for the brand building on Cam's part, but still. The NFL is fascinating- they almost go out of their way to alienate the players and the fans yet the product is still as strong as ever.

Gonna collapse like a house of cards on them eventually. Could be in 10 years, could be in 20. But it will 100% be Roger's fault.

Ok, I did some digging, seems like he was only fined once for it, and he threw the ball 18 rows up or something.

He gave my neice $200 dollars while raising money for her cheerleading team. He happened to be driving by and seen them, and gave her what he had in his wallet. He does so much for kids, Mike Shula is the one who was telling him over the headset to give the ball to a kid. So ever since then he has.

ComrieFanatic

Dec 27, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Then its on NFL coaches to coach up these QB's. Pro teams are using more and more spread and air raid concepts that the transition isn't that big if the guy is talented. NFL teams are using these concepts because d-lines are so good you can't afford to sit in the pocket and an emphasis on match ups and spacing.

In Hoyer's case, who does he have as his skilled players other than Hopkins? I think the big problem with NFL teams/coaches is they are expecting their QB to be the saviour without addressing other needs on offense. There are only a handful of QBs that are able to make everyone around them better. Just because you don't have one of those rare talents doesn't mean you tank every year until you draft a new QB.

Sprained ankle, could have been a lot worse since I was thinking Achilles with the way it was non-contact on Houstons garbage turf

On a side note it is borderline inhumane to let people play there. Time in and time out it is consistently the worst quality. Way worse than even the Rogers Centre which had players get **** in their eye popping off the turf

Houston replaced their turf before the start of the season. Don't think it's a hazard anymore.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina

Let's see, since Wilson was drafted, they've met every year in the regular season, and once in the post season. It looks very likely that they'll do it again in Charlotte this year. They're going to play next year regardless of final standings because of the rotation.

Yup, seems about right.

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
I'm not sure how to feel About Russell Wilson. I watched a couple games earlier this year where he looked like hot garbage. And now see he's on a nice streak and looks like a totally different QB.

Is he warming up perfectly for the playoffs or just hitting a nice little streak that will fizzle out?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Meh, none of those changes excite me.

CWNmqWDWIAAmXjK.jpg

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
In Hoyer's case, who does he have as his skilled players other than Hopkins? I think the big problem with NFL teams/coaches is they are expecting their QB to be the saviour without addressing other needs on offense. There are only a handful of QBs that are able to make everyone around them better. Just because you don't have one of those rare talents doesn't mean you tank every year until you draft a new QB.

Houston replaced their turf before the start of the season. Don't think it's a hazard anymore.

eh, idk about that, I saw McCourty and Easley pull up lame with lower half injuries that weren't a result of contact

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Need around 16 points from Lamar Miller to advance in one of my leagues. What could go wrong?

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I'm not sure how to feel About Russell Wilson. I watched a couple games earlier this year where he looked like hot garbage. And now see he's on a nice streak and looks like a totally different QB.

Is he warming up perfectly for the playoffs or just hitting a nice little streak that will fizzle out?

Russell has the best passer rating of all time minimum 1500 attempts

Do with that what you will

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
As a fan, i always disliked the logo of the old unis. The Dolphin not entirely being in front of the sun always bugged the hell out of me for some reason.

I prefer the Marino era uniforms.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
See what happens when you give the ball to a guy averaging a hair under 5 yards a carry?

No kidding. Some games it's understandable based on the score or how he's playing but he still needs more touches. Has nothing to do with my fantasy team either. He's just a really good player who can help them win games.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Absolutely.

Dolphins fans felt the pain you felt. I stand by my assertion that Miller would be a top 10 back if he got the proper amount of carries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad