NFL GDT: Week 14

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
How are the Dolphins, who live/practice/play in Miami, the ones who are so tired tonight?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Yay i can watch good football (if there is actually is anyway) on Sundays now.

Hopefully Suh can use his millions of dollars can comfort the fact his worthless ass has done nothing at all.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

I guess it doesn't matter who the HC and OC are there, they're just not going to give arguably their best offensive player more touches.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Randall Cunnigham was pretty good pre Moss. So way Brady. Kerry Collins had better years without him. Culpepper is the only one.

Beckham plays with Manning, who 85% of the time is terrible.

I just looked up Cunningham's career stats. It took me about 2 seconds to identify which one he played with Moss.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
How are the Dolphins, who live/practice/play in Miami, the ones who are so tired tonight?
Because they have many of their practices in a climate controlled bubble so they won't get too worn out by the actual gametime :facepalm: Funny how this was never an issue (meaning said bubble did not exist....they practiced in 90 degree heat & humidity all the time and somehow survived & even thrived) back in the Shula days.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Randall Cunnigham was pretty good pre Moss. So way Brady. Kerry Collins had better years without him. Culpepper is the only one.

Beckham plays with Manning, who 85% of the time is terrible.

Eli won 2 Super Bowls without Beckham and his numbers are not out of the ordinary this year.

Saw a stat that said Josh Norman has held Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, TY Hilton, Mike Evans, and Doug Baldwin to something like 135 combined yards and no touchdowns. Let's see how matchup proof OBJ really is.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I just pulled a hammy thinking about running 22 MPH, damn.

Those Panthers receivers all seem like they are boom or bust except for Cotchery. You can tell me Funchess or Ginn will have 150 yards next week and I would believe you and you can tell me they would have 1 total catch between them and I would believe you. The basics of the offense kind of reminds me of watching Newton at Auburn tbh (with it being more complex seeing as how this is the NFL, of course). It clearly works just fine.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Ted Ginn Jr has the fastest recorded speed so far this season at 22.44mph during the Atlanta game, if only he caught 75% of his passes.

To be fair, he only drops 10% of his targets this year. (but that's still 1st for players with more than 30 catches)

Ginn is still the fastest player I've seen. His highlight clip from tOSU is staggering...heh..the one at 3:50 is my favorite. He actually comes to a dead stop on a kickoff return to make someone miss, and then hits top speed so fast, it's a joke. You hear the color guy just say, "gone....gone".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad