Pre-Game Talk: Week 14: BOS, VGS, TOR. No easy games this week. Let the frustration and anger flow!

what do you feel is our biggest need is right now?

• Total voters

Snow Arc

We have to shout above the din of our RiceCrispies
Aug 14, 2020
It's a classic heavyweight matchup!
classic matchup.jpg

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
It's a classic heavyweight matchup!
View attachment 799047

Ronald: I'm here for....THE HAMBURGLAR
Colonel: You're just another GOD DAMN fried chicken
Ronald: You took my chicken heart! You battered the shit out of me!
Colonel: We made a GOD DAMN hamburger out of you, that's what
Ronald: I'M GONNA REACH FOR MY REVOLVER UNLESS YOU TELL ME YOUR BURGER SPICES AND ELIXIRS
Colonel: I'm gonna blow your GOD DAMN mind

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Snow Arc

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I thought Dallas fans would have Otter in over him.
He's not even playing right now and hasn't played in weeks. Doubt he'd even go if he got the votes. I would think Ingram in Arizona might have an argument, but he's not really considered their full-time starter, is he?

I'd rather Georgie get the rest, but maybe getting voted in, and going would boost his confidence a little?

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
He's not even playing right now and hasn't played in weeks. Doubt he'd even go if he got the votes. I would think Ingram in Arizona might have an argument, but he's not really considered their full-time starter, is he?

I'd rather Georgie get the rest, but maybe getting voted in, and going would boost his confidence a little?
Saros

Reactions: missionAvs

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO

Good info here

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I told you guys Georgiev is a good goalie. You must be really good if you make the all star game with sub 900 save percentage. We got our own Grant Fuhr

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I told you guys Georgiev is a good goalie. You must be really good if you make the all star game with sub 900 save percentage. We got our own Grant Fuhr
Grant Fuhr

Alexandar Fourgiev

I know you are joking, but Alexandar doesn't even exist within the same zip code as Grant Fuhr.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It's pretty clear that Georgiev has anger issues. We knew that before he came here.

Man imagine if Roy was the coach. They'd probably fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad