Pre-Game Talk: Week 14: BOS, VGS, TOR. No easy games this week. Let the frustration and anger flow!

what do you feel is our biggest need is right now?

• Total voters

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Monday January 8th, Home vs Boston Bruins

Wednesday January 10th, Home vs Vegas Golden Knights

Saturday January 13th, Away vs Toronto Maple Leafs

Another 3 game week, so at least we should be rested for all of the games. Still a really tough stretch of teams though. I expect George to start all of these games. Hopefully he can find his game again, and the team tightens up the defensively and allows less high danger chances.

Boston shouldn't be this good. But since they are, I don't like our chances in this one.

Vegas is still out kryptonite. I'm not expecting a win, but we gotta beat them eventually right?

Toronto will be interesting. Mathews will probably get a hat trick, but I still feel like we'll win that one.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
We’re going 0-3 . Makar and Toews have forgetting how to defend and our goalies are shit. We need Lehky and Landy in the worst way and we need to try and get Kadri back or Compher but I expect Monahan and this will be a mistake.

Reactions: katfude and xAvsx89

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Boston will suck, cause there will be 10k Bruins fans at the game, and they are arguably the best team in the East. I expect that to be as ugly as the Florida game.

Vegas hasn't been playing well, and the game is in Denver. They can win that one. Depends on which teams show up for both organizations.

Avs never seem to play well in Toronto. The only saving grace is that Toronto is bad defensively and in net. Probably a high scoring game that goes to OT.

I'm gonna say 1-1-1

Reactions: MaKarter

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
1-1-1 would give 7 points over these first 6 games of the year against tougher opponents. That should be the absolute minimum of the week. 2-1 would be a good result.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Oh God. I just noticed my typo in poll question. And I can't edit it!
1000026163.gif

• Haha
Reactions: niwotsblessing

LurkerMcgee

Oct 6, 2020
I’m just gonna stick to my hate everything and expect the worst attitude. I expect 0-3 with 3 laughers similar to Florida but less avalanche action. BOS 6-1 L; Vegas 10-3 L; Toronto 8-3 L. After these three games we see a huge move by management. RyJo is shipped off somehow and they will panic trade for another attempt at a 2C. The trade rights the ship and Avs sail to another cup…boy that really changed attitudes at the end eh? It’s all in good sarcastic fun.

This might be in honesty the first time ever I intentionally miss 3 straight Avs games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad