NCAA GDT: Week 13: Rivalry Week

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
I never thought Miami was as good as their record, but Pitt is not the team I expected them to lose to.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Lol at Pitt being all over them. Yeah they sure looked all over them with Miami's QB's over throwing and under throwing wide open receivers. And why call Miami thugs?
They just act like thugs with the turnover chain and everything. :laugh: Just kidding. Honestly, Pitt is moving the ball with ease here with the game clock winding down. Major upset coming and Miami has its share of the blame, but don't undervalue The Panthers, they're playing really well on both sides of the ball.

Wow what a great bootleg call, on 4th down. And that seals it. Miami falls and gives its spot to the Badgers.

Last edited:

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I'll be damned Pitt is actually going to beat the #2 team in the country.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Heh, game's not over yet. Onside kick recovered by Miami. That one took one hell of a bounce.

Edit: QB stripped! Recovered by Pitt! NOW it's over.

Last edited:

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Some of Pitt’s only senses of accomplishment since the early 80’s are beating WVU that year and Clemson, PSU teams last year. They relish playing spoiler.

That said, they suck against Miami. They’ll get destroyed. Bet Miami -14 (a laughable spread), take the money and run.

Happy Thanksgiving
We Are

I thought that spread was quite attractive for Pitt, personally. I laid them at +13.5. Miami has been living dangerously against weak teams all season, and for whatever reason, ranked teams are much more vulnerable on non-Saturday games.

Question now, is the ACC CG still win-and-you're in?

That might be it for Dan Mullen at Mississippi State.

It has to be the end of Miss St. as a ranked team, doesn't it? One of the most inexplicable rankings I've ever seen.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Our corners suck today, making Flowers look good passing. As long as we keep him in the pocket I like our chances today.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
As I was saying........:cry: Sure glad I was not at home to watch this debacle.

At least Pat White got hurt.

Was just waiting for the bubble to pop for Miami. They were undefeated so they were deservedly ranked high, but they never had the look or feel of a playoff team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad