NCAA GDT: Week 12

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
How bad is Michigan going to crush this Ohio State team? It would actually be hilarious if the Buckeyes still managed to beat them though.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
How bad is Michigan going to crush this Ohio State team? It would actually be hilarious if the Buckeyes still managed to beat them though.

Thats why I'm rooting for the Buckeyes next week. It would be hilarious if they kept their streak against Michigan going another year.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Thats why I'm rooting for the Buckeyes next week. It would be hilarious if they kept their streak against Michigan going another year.

The real question would be who replaces Michigan in the playoffs? The top 4 seems set, barring a complete choke job by one of the current place holders.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX

Nothing in the Big-10 would surprise me. I have no idea how good Michigan really is. They couldn't beat Notre Dame (that's Notre Dame without Book and Williams their leading rusher) and they were down 17-0 to Northwestern before an almost miracle comeback. Same Northwestern that has losses to Akron and Duke.

Don't get me wrong I think Michigan is the best of the conference but that isn't saying much at all.

Reactions: Kyle McMahon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad