Pre-Game Talk: Week 12: The Last Week of 2023 - @ARI, @STL, SJ (or ignore the SJ Game if the Mon-Sun week bothers you)

What is your New Year's Resolution?

• Total voters

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
It's a lot of fun. Personally never had any bad experiences with it, or the "come down" afterwards but I know some friends that always struggled with this part the day after.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I thought Malinski was bad against the Blues.

You can tell he needs to learn how to play against bigger, physical forwards. He obviously isn't a fast skater, he's more shifty so he needs to figure out angles and how to handle big guys.

Several times last night a bigger forward made a simple physical move to either shove him or take a good angle and he lost the puck battle immediately.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
It's a lot of fun. Personally never had any bad experiences with it, or the "come down" afterwards but I know some friends that always struggled with this part the day after.
I’ve had some rough hangovers after using it. The biggest issue I’ve had with it is it drys my eyes out like crazy and gives me really bad light sensitivity/issues with my contacts.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
No worries we f***en hate you
IMG_2239.gif

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
I thought Malinski was bad against the Blues.

You can tell he needs to learn how to play against bigger, physical forwards. He obviously isn't a fast skater, he's more shifty so he needs to figure out angles and how to handle big guys.

Several times last night a bigger forward made a simple physical move to either shove him or take a good angle and he lost the puck battle immediately.
He's the only Avs D-man with that issue. :sarcasm:

Reactions: dahrougem2

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
If G plays with JJ then one of them will have to play the right side

If G plays with Malinski then that pairing is way too small

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
If G plays with JJ then one of them will have to play the right side

If G plays with Malinski then that pairing is way too small
I have a feeling the D pairs will be in a blender tonight with JMFJ taking limited shifts. We'll probably see all of Toews, Girard, and Byram on the right at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad