Pre-Game Talk: Week 12: The Last Week of 2023 - @ARI, @STL, SJ (or ignore the SJ Game if the Mon-Sun week bothers you)

What is your New Year's Resolution?

• Total voters

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I expect 3-0, would be happy with 2-1, 1-2 would be bad. Really need to pile up these points prior to the flip of the calendar.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
The best I've ever seen Bo play was in the WJC gold medal game.

Most who watched him, were really impressed. And he played on his toes the whole game, dominating play with the puck, and pushing the pace.

Bednar also said after the WJC he loved the way he played in that game. He also said recently that (if I remember the quote exactly) "We all know Bo can be a dominant defenseman."

He wants D like him pushing the pace, driving play offensively, and getting involved in the O zone, not sitting back, playing a simple game. That's for D like Manson, EJ, and JJ, and even them he wants them involved if they see the opportunity.

Bedsy also said this about a game in the past Bo played.

"He was one of the guys that impressed me the most tonight. Like for a complete game. Physical and quick defending. And then great anticipation, great jump to get up in the play and make plays happen. So I thought he was heavily involved in our offensive attack tonight, both off the rush, and in the O zone play."

Just wanted to follow up on this post on how Bednar likes when Byram pushes the pace offensively. He said the same again after his Arizona game before the break.

Also bears reminding, that this is a head coach that has won championships at three different levels of pro hockey in North American, including the Stanley Cup.

“He’s gotta help drive play. I think that’s when he’s at his best. When he’s involved up the ice and making those type of reads and decisions. He’s been really dangerous this year like jumping up as the fourth man like he did in that one, and picking his spots. So if I can see that a little bit more…..the more we see it, the better we’ll be.”

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I have never tried Cocaine. How does it feel? Is it worth trying?

IMG_4639.gif

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Insurance if Colton can't go. And if Colton can go, I hope they dress him to replace MacDermid.
Hope it’s insurance, gut says they don’t think Colton would be able to go. They could call up Meyers tomorrow if it was just insurance.

Reactions: sethro109

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad