NCAA GDT: Week 12: Take me home Country Roads

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
How the **** is Wisconsin ahead of Washington?

Washington's best win doesn't look as good anymore. I mean, I wouldn't have Wisconsin ahead of Washington, either. But I guess that's one of the reasons. I like the AP Poll better than the Coaches Poll, but the only rankings that matter are the playoff rankings.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Utah and that crappy 8-3 Stanford. LSU loses to Mississippi State and they're not even bowl eligible. Spare me the "Utah lost to Oregon" argument.

Pac-12 is crap this year. 1/2 the conference can't even get bowl eligible.

Know what their best win is? Kansas St. That's the BEST out of conference win for ANY Pac 12 team. Beating each other doesn't give you quality. They've been crap, top to bottom.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

Know what their best win is? Kansas St. That's the BEST out of conference win for ANY Pac 12 team. Beating each other doesn't give you quality. They've been crap, top to bottom.

What is LSU best win? Arkansas? Please. The SEC is not good this year outside of Alabama.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC

Funny, same as the Big 10. 6/12, 7/14.

Won't argue the Big 10 has been the best conference this year, but i'm not buying that Wisconsin deserves all this credit for beating a **** LSU team -simply because they're SEC- and losing to tOSU and Michigan. Their win over Nebraska is no better than Washington's win over Utah.

If Washington wins the Pac 12, they'll have to go through a good Wazzu team (which you have already said you're favouring in the Apple Cup) and either Colorado or USC. They win the Pac 12, they're in the playoff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad