End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Week 12 slate:

Tuesday:
Kent St @ Bowling Green (7pm, ESPNU)
Ohio @ Central Michigan (7pm, ESPN2)

Wednesday:
Ball St @ Toledo (7pm, ESPN2)
Northern Illinois @ E. Michigan (8pm, ESPNU)

Thursday:
#5 Louisville @ Houston (8pm, ESPN)

Friday:
UNLV @ #20 Boise St (9pm, ESPN2)

Saturday:
Texas San-Antonio @ #25 Texas A&M (12pm, ESPNU)
Kansas St @ Baylor (12pm, ESPN2)
#2 Ohio State @ Michigan St (12pm, ESPN)
Iowa @ Illinois (12pm, BTN)
#11 Oklahoma St @ TCU (12pm, FS1)
Maryland @ #18 Nebraska (12pm, ESPNEWS)
#7 Wisconsin @ Purdue (12pm, ABC)
Florida @ #16 LSU (1pm, SECN)
Oregon @ #12 Utah (2pm, PACN)
#22 Wazzu @ #10 Colorado (3:30pm, FOX)
#17 Florida St @ Syracuse (3:30pm, ABC/ESPN2)
Buffalo @ #21 Western Michigan (3:30pm, ESPNU)
Virginia Tech @ Notre Dame (3:30pm, NBC)
Mizzou @ #19 Tennessee (3:30pm, CBS)
Texas Tech @ Iowa St (3:30pm, FS1)
Texas @ Kansas (3:30pm, ABC/ESPN2)
Indiana @ #3 Michigan (3:30pm, ESPN)
Northwestern @ Minnesota (3:30pm, BTN)
Navy @ East Carolina (4pm, ESPNEWS)
#24 Stanford @ Cal (5:30pm, PACN)
#4 Clemson @ Wake Forest (7pm, ESPN)
Arkansas @ Mississippi St (7pm, ESPNU)
Chattanooga @ #1 Alabama (7pm, ESPN2)
Arizona St @ #6 Washington (7:30pm, FOX)
Ole Miss @ Vandy (8pm, SECN)
#8 Penn State @ Rutgers (8pm, BTN)
#9 Oklahoma @ #14 WVU (8pm, ABC)
#13 USC @ UCLA (10:30pm, ESPN)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 19, 2008
RT @McMurphyESPN Former UNC/Miami coach Butch Davis has agreed to become FIU’s coach source told @ESPN

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What's the rules on Fox/ESPN and showing Pac 12/Big <12 games at 8pm? How did Fox not end up with Oklahoma and West Virginia?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
18th.... started from the bottom

The large portion of my family that are U of L fans keep bloating about their team that still isn't ranked in the top 4 :laugh:

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Really hoping that Central Michigan can beat Ohio U this week. Would allow my school, Miami U, a chance at winning their MAC division after starting 0-6. Even though I go to the school, it's a great story nonetheless that few are talking about.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
They lost to Clemson and their resume overall is pretty weak. They have a nice win over FSU but nothing else to go with that.

losing a one score game to a team that started the year ranked #2 should not affect you that much imo

there is no way you can tell me that there are three 1-loss teams better than the cardinals

least of all michigan

whose schedule contains such vaunted football powerhouses as hawai'i, rutgers, ucf, illinois, maryland, and indiana

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
losing a one score game to a team that started the year ranked #2 should not affect you that much imo

there is no way you can tell me that there are three 1-loss teams better than the cardinals

least of all michigan

whose schedule contains such vaunted football powerhouses as hawai'i, rutgers, ucf, illinois, maryland, and indiana

It didn't impact them too much because they're still #5. You left out the three wins over teams currently ranked in the top 10 for Michigan and let's not act like Louisville has played a gauntlet in the ACC where they don't play the top teams from the other division this season. Louisville has the best loss of anyone but not much substance to their resume.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...investigating-possible-breach-their-game-plan

Wake Forest is investigating a possible breach of its game plan before its contest last week against Louisville, after discovering documents inside Louisville's stadium that showed specific plays the Demon Deacons had never run previously.

A member of the Wake Forest traveling party found the documents Friday. Coach Dave Clawson said on the ACC coaches call Wednesday, "There somehow was a breach, and I've shared it with our AD, and we are trying to figure out what happened and how it happened."

Clawson would not elaborate on the nature of the documents.

"We're trying to figure out what happened," Clawson said. "We're trying to figure out how information got out of our office, and that's where we are with it now. We're trying to figure out how a breach happened and we're doing everything we can internally to make sure that all of our information that pertains to us stays in-house."

Louisville coach Bobby Petrino said in a statement, "I have no knowledge of the situation. We take a lot of pride in the way we operate our program.

"As I've stated already this season, my coaching philosophy has always been to play the game with sportsmanship. Right now, our focus is on our game tomorrow at Houston and finishing the 2016 season strong."

.....Petrino has always been trustworthy. I am sure they would NEVER do anything like this.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

least of all michigan

Clemson didn't start the year #2 in the playoff rankings. They started unranked like everybody else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad