NFL GDT: Week 11

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
They deserve to miss the playoffs if they put that arrogant little turd over the good of the team.

Mac Jones wasn't good and he was somehow miles better than MILF-Chaser-Bot 9000.
They need to cut their losses and move on . I doubt he will turn into the next JA,Hurts,or even Tua given enough time. He just sucks.

TheGreenTBer

Generational Lesson Learner
Apr 30, 2021
it was one of the concerns pre-draft. people weren't sure about his attitude and thought he was king of shit.
Oh he's King of shit alright...he is indeed.

They need to cut their losses and move on . I doubt he will turn into the next JA,Hurts,or even Tua given enough time. He just sucks.
Tua never played anywhere near this badly or pouted like a bitch. He faced adversity like an adult and is playing like a star. I hope he crushes it forever.

I just hate spoiled brats. I hate Kyler Murray and I hate Zach Wilson too.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Oh he's King of shit alright...he is indeed.

Tua never played anywhere near this badly or pouted like a bitch. He faced adversity like an adult and is playing like a star. I hope he crushes it forever.

I just hate spoiled brats. I hate Kyler Murray and I hate Zach Wilson too.
Oh. I wasn't trying to say they had comparable attitude's. Was just saying all 3 of those guys started off "slow" and are all crushing it now. I doubt Zach ever becomes even an average QB at this rate.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Oh. I wasn't trying to say they had comparable attitude's. Was just saying all 3 of those guys started off "slow" and are all crushing it now. I doubt Zach ever becomes even an average QB at this rate.
I wasn't intending to imply you did, no worries dude.

I hate entitlement. This game has taken the careers of far too many hardworking players early, this guy needs to show some goddamn humility and grow up. I'm not even a Jets fan and he grinds my gears like crazy.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Gotta love the toe tap to ensure he stays in bounds there. Mistakes all around haha.

It was a smart decision by the Chargers that would've went horribly if not for the mistake.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Gotta love the toe tap to ensure he stays in bounds there. Mistakes all around haha.

It was a smart decision by the Chargers that would've went horribly if not for the mistake.
Oh jeez. I'm braindead. Thought that was a punt. They tried that on a KO? Lol their lucky as hell the Chief went full stupid there.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My favorite thing about watching this amazing Chargers offense is how much they get Josh Palmer involved. I am a very big fan of that

Reactions: Marc the Habs Fan

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Christ this team is great at causing heart attacks in their fanbase. It's like a goddamn art form.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad