NFL GDT: Week 11

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Gruden took the FG at the KC 1 yard line in the 2nd quarter.

Those four points made up the difference.

Not a good representation of causal relationships but a great instance of attracting my disgust. The football gods agreed with me.

Reactions: The Note

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Could Mahomes dethrone The Goat?
What would it take , equal rings?

As far as talent goes, there's no argument for me that he is already ahead of Brady. Career accomplishments are secondary. Who knows if he ends up as the more decorated player, but he is the best talent to ever step take a snap. He's free genius every Sunday.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

Not a good representation of causal relationships but a great instance of attracting my disgust. The football gods agreed with me.

Football is a game of inches and a couple decisions in a game.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
If I was a Chiefs executive, it's 50-50 for me whether I would have survived watching that video of Mahomes playing a pick-up game of basketball one summer.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

FG was from the 35 not 20. Missed that part of the game but the stats show an unsportsmanlike penalty after the third down play this pushing 4th down to the 16.

without that call then I would agree that the raiders should go for it in 4th and one given the offense they were up against.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Paul Geunther = fat ass ******

I left the pub after the Raiders go ahead touchdown cause I knew old fat tub of lard wouldn’t call anything new and low and behold....TD Chiefs.

Can we get this fat sack of shit on Slim Fast? seriously, his play calling f***ing sucks.

Paul Guenther and Ken Norton Jr, wonder who’s worst..

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There were 3 Raiders defensive players standing in the middle of the field and not covering anyone.
Raiders had the coverage. Abram broke off once Mahomes got out of the pocket, which is obviously what he wanted him to do.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn

I left the pub after the Raiders go ahead touchdown cause I knew old fat tub of lard wouldn’t call anything new and low and behold....TD Chiefs.

Can we get this fat sack of shit on Slim Fast? seriously, his play calling f***ing sucks.

Dan Quinn is available.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

Ken Norton Jr. not close.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm of the firm belief you can be the GOAT without winning all of the rings.

Marino was widely considered the greatest QB in history up until the Brady/Manning era and he didn't have a single Lombardi to his name.

Does Aaron Rodgers one super bowl ring to say, Tom Brady's 6 negate the fact Rodgers was a better QB? No.

Mahomes will go down as the greatest assuming he has a long, healthy career. The only question with rings will be how many as opposed to how much they matter.

Reactions: Tryamw

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020

What's made the difference is the insane pass interference on Arnette. He got hit with a penalty because Kelce ran into him. Just an insane call.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Anyone know who has the draft tie breaker between the jaguars and jets?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad