NFL GDT: Week 11

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Indy has a good team, lots of talent throughout that roster. Put most decent to average QB and they could win with that team.

Andrew Luck would’ve thrived on that team the way it’s constructed now.

I don't love betting against Aaron Rodgers, especially since McCarthy left. One of my bets was Cousins throwing for more yards than Dalton and I was more confident in Green Bay winning that game than the Vikings bet.

Reactions: snipes

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Agholor fails to make the catch in a big situation. Feel like I’ve heard that before once or twice lol

Last edited:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Another prime time Bears game next week. Good lord, why? Why wasn't that flexed? You games such as ARZ-NE, IND-TEN, heck even NO-DEN and LAC-BUF as better games than watching that 1950's trash offence of the Bears.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I don't love betting against Aaron Rodgers, especially since McCarthy left.

Them or the Saints are my pick out of the NFC. Just don’t see it for the Seahawks with the D they have.

I’ve got Saints v Packers in the NFC CG. Bucs or Seahawks are possibilities but that wouldn’t shock me but not favourites at this point in time.

Still lots football remaining though and some cold weather games ahead. Locking up the #1 seed for either conference is especially important with only the top seed getting the bye this year.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Man if you're gonna use a timeout anyway, why not challenge?

KC converts 4th and 2. Can't help but think about Vegas punting on 4th and 4 in the first half from a similar spot on the field.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Jacobs is going to be regarded as a top 5-7 back in the NFL by the time the season is done.

Raiders need to stop throwing to that fullback. He’s got brick hands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad