NFL GDT: Week 11

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
3rd straight year the Rams play on the Monday Night before Thanksgiving.

Won 54-51, lost 45-6.

Gave up a combined 11 TD's in those games to Mahomes/Lamar.

But with their highly ranked defense, they are better equipped to make things less than easy for Brady

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Looking ahead at the schedule, week 15 looks like a dreadful week for matchups. 49ers/Cowboys on SNF and I can’t find a game to flex in for it bc CBS will keep Chiefs/Saints

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Looking ahead at the schedule, week 15 looks like a dreadful week for matchups. 49ers/Cowboys on SNF and I can’t find a game to flex in for it bc CBS will keep Chiefs/Saints

Oof. The Monday night game is awful too (PIT-CIN). Brutal slate. By cumulative record the best games would be BUF @ DEN or DET @ TEN. Other options could be CHI @ MIN? At least their records are close. NE @ MIA for divisional? NE & BUF play Monday night the week after though (and the Bills are in prime time 3 times the rest of the way).

I definitely feel like they'll just keep SF @ DAL. Big markets even when the teams are bad, and the game will at least mean something for Dallas probably, even if SF can't turn it around.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oof. The Monday night game is awful too (PIT-CIN). Brutal slate. By cumulative record the best games would be BUF @ DEN or DET @ TEN. Other options could be CHI @ MIN? At least their records are close. NE @ MIA for divisional? NE & BUF play Monday night the week after though (and the Bills are in prime time 3 times the rest of the way).

I definitely feel like they'll just keep SF @ DAL. Big markets even when the teams are bad, and the game will at least mean something for Dallas probably, even if SF can't turn it around.

I think the most likely pick right now is Browns/Giants?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I think the most likely pick right now is Browns/Giants?

I was thinking Eagles/Cardinals unless Fox(?) is able/wants to protect it. It's pretty sad but the Eagles should still be in the mix for the division and the Cardinals for the playoffs. Plus you get Kyler in primetime.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I was thinking Eagles/Cardinals unless Fox(?) is able/wants to protect it. It's pretty sad but the Eagles should still be in the mix for the division and the Cardinals for the playoffs. Plus you get Kyler in primetime.

Eagles though have a brutal schedule before ARZ- Seattle next Monday night, at Lambeau, at New Orleans.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Hopefully this is a good game tonight. The next few weeks of primetime games are indeed underwhelming...

I am sure Brooklyn will provide the usual Goff hate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad