NFL GDT: Week 10

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
The refs didn't give them the game. They can't cover anyone tonight and the O-line can't hold up long enough for Newton to look downfield.
they sure as hell gave us no chance to comeback with this garbage...one call and momentum can change but apparently you don't know how momentum can work....Watt gets called for roughing and the Panthers make it a 10 point game and its a lot closer. They haven't called SHIT on the Steelers all game despite obvious holds and OPI.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
they sure as hell gave us no chance to comeback with this garbage...one call and momentum can change but apparently you don't know how momentum can work....Watt gets called for roughing and the Panthers make it a 10 point game and its a lot closer. They haven't called **** on the Steelers all game despite obvious holds and OPI.

They still haven't covered anyone. Has nothing to do with whatever you're on about.

Reactions: CanesInducedComa

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
they sure as hell gave us no chance to comeback with this garbage...one call and momentum can change but apparently you don't know how momentum can work....Watt gets called for roughing and the Panthers make it a 10 point game and its a lot closer. They haven't called **** on the Steelers all game despite obvious holds and OPI.
Your team is being outgained over 2 to 1. They have been dominated. Sure, blame the refs.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That's a moronic hit to throw. Wouldn't have happened if the refs could tell what a first down was rather than give them an extra half yard for the first down. This possession should already be over.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
That's a moronic hit to throw. Wouldn't have happened if the refs could tell what a first down was rather than give them an extra half yard for the first down.

Nah that was a late slide. Reid was committed to the tackle before he started to slide.

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Your team is being outgained over 2 to 1. They have been dominated. Sure, blame the refs.
Ugh yeah they have because the Steelers have 0-0 for penalties despite committing obvious ones...they gave the Steelers an 11 yard sack on what should of been a f***ing 15 yard penalty that would of been 1st and 10 instead of 3rd and 16 for the Panthers that would of brought them within 10.......

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Ugh yeah they have because the Steelers have 0-0 for penalties despite committing obvious ones...they gave the Steelers an 11 yard sack on what should of been a ****ing 15 yard penalty that would of been 1st and 10 instead of 3rd and 16 for the Panthers that would of brought them within 10.......
You seem to be under the impression the Panthers are much better than they really are, and you have been all season.

This is just them getting exposed for the frauds they are. Nothing more. Nothing to do with refs man.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Ugh yeah they have because the Steelers have 0-0 for penalties despite committing obvious ones...they gave the Steelers an 11 yard sack on what should of been a ****ing 15 yard penalty that would of been 1st and 10 instead of 3rd and 16 for the Panthers that would of brought them within 10.......
The Eagles won a game last year against your team where they had 125 penalty yards. The Panthers had 1. So yeah, blame the refs.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
What a beat down. I didn't see this coming, especially after how easily the Panthers marched down the field and scored to start the game.

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
The Eagles won a game last year against your team where they had 125 penalty yards. The Panthers had 1. So yeah, blame the refs.
I saw that game and the Eagles committed all of those...so what? Its not like the Panthers hit your QB in the helmet got and got a sack off it....name one penalty the Panthers committed in that game other than the one.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I saw that game and the Eagles committed all of those...so what? Its not like the Panthers hit your QB in the helmet got and got a sack off it....name one penalty the Panthers committed in that game other than the one.
I saw the game too. You telling me that the Panthers only committed penalty? You can call offensive holding on every single play in the NFL. They was also a blatant pass interference on Alshon Jeffery mossed. Blame the refs for this clown pounding!

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
You seem to be under the impression the Panthers are much better than they really are, and you have been all season.

This is just them getting exposed for the frauds they are. Nothing more. Nothing to do with refs man.
You're just a pessimist...the Panthers are pretty good they are 6-3 and won 4 in a row before this...we have beaten pretty good teams too.

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I saw the game too. You telling me that the Panthers only committed penalty? You can call offensive holding on every single play in the NFL. Blame the refs for this clown pounding!
obviously holding and roping someone around the neck are a bit different there is a big difference between an obvious holding call and not.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I saw the game too. You telling me that the Panthers only committed penalty? You can call offensive holding on every single play in the NFL. Blame the refs for this clown pounding!

The Panthers have absolutely been awful tonight. Good reffing wouldn't have helps us much at all. That doesn't mean we don't have a right to complain about the 3 or 4 really obvious bad calls that have come on important plays does it? It'd be 41-14 instead of 52-14. It's still an ass kicking, but you shouldn't just turn a blind eye to brutal officiating because it doesn't matter in a grand scheme of things. Steelers clearly don't need the help tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad