NFL GDT: Week 10

Sep 19, 2008
49ers season has been up in smoke but they don’t quit and we’re only really out of one game. A credit to the players and coaching staff.

I wasn't really expecting much from them even when Jimmy G was healthy. Their only win was against Detroit.

Sep 19, 2008
The hype was never justified. Their defense outside of Sherman isn't good

Exactly. Everyone was high on the Niners following their second half outburst last year. They were heavily dependent on Jimmy G. With him gone, the team just fell apart. But it's not like they were world beaters or even a playoff team with him. And that's fine. The Niners have been put in a huge hole (thanks Jed!) and it's going to take a long time for them to get themselves out.

I am interested @Gene Parmesan in fans already calling for Shanahan's head due to poor record. 6-10 last year was pretty bad but better than the Tomsula and Kelly records. This year they are just flat out bad. They literally lost to a 1 win Giants team. Smh.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Exactly. Everyone was high on the Niners following their second half outburst last year. They were heavily dependent on Jimmy G. With him gone, the team just fell apart. But it's not like they were world beaters or even a playoff team with him. And that's fine. The Niners have been put in a huge hole (thanks Jed!) and it's going to take a long time for them to get themselves out.

I am interested @Gene Parmesan in fans already calling for Shanahan's head due to poor record. 6-10 last year was pretty bad but better than the Tomsula and Kelly records. This year they are just flat out bad. They literally lost to a 1 win Giants team. Smh.

Not having his QB the whole year essentially buys him at least another year

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I wasn't really expecting much from them even when Jimmy G was healthy. Their only win was against Detroit.
His only win...out of 2 1/2 games.

Do you even think when you post sometimes? 49ers have only 3 losses by more than a score. With their starting qb and rb they have at least 3-4 more wins right now. Name a team that can survive without their starting qb AND rb.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->