Well, anyone can dream, but stranger things have happened. :laugh:

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I think ND is going to lose to Syracuse
Will probably still make it in tho

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Bear, who is 6-0 the last 2 weeks says to bet everything you own on these 3 monster games:

UNLV + 25.5 vs Fresno State
Louisiana Tech + 23.5 vs Mississippi State
Missouri + 6 vs Florida
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Hats off to the Bear who was all over Mizzou. However, UNLV lost 48-3 and LA Tech lost 45-3.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

Notre Dame will never make it in with a loss. Honestly, even if they run the table I still think they'll get the #4 seed and get rocked by Bama. The USC game was the one all the ND fans were scared of originally, but that neutral site game against a tough Syracuse team could be a bit of a trap game.

Reactions: mmvvpp

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Notre Dame will never make it in with a loss. Honestly, even if they run the table I still think they'll get the #4 seed and get rocked by Bama. The USC game was the one all the ND fans were scared of originally, but that neutral site game against a tough Syracuse team could be a bit of a trap game.

Have you ever seen ND play in NYC? That "neutral" game will probably be 90% ND fans.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Have you ever seen ND play in NYC? That "neutral" game will probably be 90% ND fans.

I wouldn't say it'll be quite that high given that Syracuse is in NY state. That being said, I know it will still "feel" like a home game. I was more giving props to Syracuse for jumping up the rankings and being a real threat on ND's schedule though. Could make for a real interesting game.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
I wouldn't say it'll be quite that high given that Syracuse is in NY state. That being said, I know it will still "feel" like a home game. I was more giving props to Syracuse for jumping up the rankings and being a real threat on ND's schedule though. Could make for a real interesting game.

Well they've played twice in the last few years for SU "home" games at MetLife or whatever the Meadowlands Stadium is called, and ND easily had most of the crowd. Yankee Stadium is smaller and is technically an ND home game so we'll see.

I agree though that Syracuse will probably give them a good game.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC

Not sure about this part at all.
Over a 1 loss Wazzu possibly. But I'm not sure we'd see them get the nod over a 1 loss WVU or OU should either run the table the rest of the way.
Of course, if Bama somehow drops the SECCG to Georgia we'll likely see 2 SEC teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad