NCAA GDT: Week 10

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
If i'm Coach O, I offer Graham Harrell all the money to come be OC for me. Run some spread or something new.

Reactions: DaveG

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
If i'm Coach O, I offer Graham Harrell all the money to come be OC for me. Run some spread or something new.

He won't. He only hires his buddies. He went with Matt Canada and Canada was promised complete autonomy of the offense but O pulled back on that.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
He won't. He only hires his buddies. He went with Matt Canada and Canada was promised complete autonomy of the offense but O pulled back on that.

I wonder how long the rest of the SEC lets alabama run over them and shut there offences down. Before they try a big 12 style offence or something. Like imagine Kingsbury with LSU talent on offence?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
LSU finally moved the ball and missed a field goal they shouldn’t have been kicking anyways.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
I wonder how long the rest of the SEC lets alabama run over them and shut there offences down. Before they try a big 12 style offence or something. Like imagine Kingsbury with LSU talent on offence?

You can't beat Alabama lining up in two back sets like LSU tries to do.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
LSU defense is worn down. Figured it would be 10-6 or 9-3 or something here late in the game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gah!

We’ll hear Gary talk more about the 9-6 game now.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
UCF might lose to Alabama but they'd at least put some points on the board. I expect LSU to still be ranked ahead of UCF this week just like that overrated Florida was last.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
College football will be better off when the Bama dynasty is gone for good.

It's not even fun anymore.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
All this talk people have about Alabama and how they’re always #1, rarely if ever talk about a big reason why being that they almost always have the best QB in the SEC. It’s not like that’s always been high praise though. When Alabama has lost, high-level quarterbacking has always been the biggest key. Or terrible kicking. I know, big shock, but teams have never succeeded trying to out-defense them, regardless of times when they have the better defense.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
All this talk people have about Alabama and how they’re always #1, rarely if ever talk about a big reason why being that they almost always have the best QB in the SEC. It’s not like that’s always been high praise though. When Alabama has lost, high-level quarterbacking has always been the biggest key. Or terrible kicking. I know, big shock, but teams have never succeeded trying to out-defense them, regardless of times when they have the better defense.

And a system that stretches them out. You have to live with a lot of dinking and dunking until those plays get bigger and bigger.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
College football will be better off when the Bama dynasty is gone for good.

It's not even fun anymore.

Who do you hate more? Alabama or Brady/Pats?

You clearly can't appreciate greatness.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Who do you hate more? Alabama or Brady/Pats?

You clearly can't appreciate greatness.

Greatness has a shelf life.

Enough is enough. The king has been on the throne way too long.

Year after year after year... it’s not fun seeing the same old same old.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Greatness has a shelf life.

Enough is enough. The king has been on the throne way too long.

Year after year after year... it’s not fun seeing the same old same old.

Blame the other teams for not being able to knock off top dogs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad