Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
2 game lead

Buffalo is 6-2 “haha”

They are not important though they will finish at 9-7/10-6

We have the head-to-head against Buffalo, so it's effectively three games until we play them again toward the end of the year in the off-chance that they beat us at home. Even then they'd have to run the table and we'd have to drop another game within the AFC for it to matter.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
We have the head-to-head against Buffalo, so it's effectively three games until we play them again toward the end of the year in the off-chance that they beat us at home. Even then they'd have to run the table and we'd have to drop another game within the AFC for it to matter.

True but to your point

a win tonight and We are about 99.99% locked in the #1 seed and home field through out after 9 weeks...crazy

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Chargers just put this one away. Which is great news because when they win a home game (which never happens anymore), I get free 6 piece nuggets on the McDonalds app since I'm within their geographic region.

Reactions: GabeTravels

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Chargers just put this one away. Which is great news because when they win a home game (which never happens anymore), I get free 6 piece nuggets on the McDonalds app since I'm within their geographic region.

Because they never play home games? ;)

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The Browns are even worse than I thought. Can't even beat a backup to Joe Flacco.

And Rodgers has 61 passing yards? Never bought into the Pack. They aren't as good as the Saints and Niners.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
The Browns are even worse than I thought. Can't even beat a backup to Joe Flacco.

And Rodgers has 61 passing yards? Never bought into the Pack. They aren't as good as the Saints and Niners.

Stat padding incoming

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Yep. It will be he has no weapons but when Brady struggles with a mediocre cast it's the end of the world because he's old.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Seattle with another tight win against bad opposition. +20 in 9 games but still 7-2. 5/7 wins coming in games that ended (in regulation) within four points of the opposing team, and another win (and a loss) were within a score.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Surprised Pat's are only 3 point favorites but maybe I am just totally underestimating the Ravens

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
EIf0iKOWkAIK49c

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I hate going into the bye with a L...luckily after a bye and L they are very VERY good

I love it, it makes them antsy to get tht W back and it gives BB two weeks to roast them in the film room and on the practice field

So much material to work with after last night!

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Didn’t notice the ravens team photo they took after the win

You gotta love that beating us in week 9 is the super bowl to a lot of our younger brothers. You have the Steelers painting the interception on everything, the titans talking infinite shit, the jags acting like they won their 10th super bowl.......I wonder how that worked out for those guys

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Honestly we as Pats fans are beyond blessed to have been so successful these last 19/20 or so years. My manager is going to the Niners game this weekend and so amped about getting a "rally rag". I just kept joking with him that I never have seen anyone so excited about a towel. Everytime I drove by him at work he would yell "rally rag!"

we are lucky

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
After work went with a Buddy/Coworker to get food we talked about the last 7 games for the Pats and 8 for the Niners. I told em I believe the Pats could go 5-2 in my heart but my head says 4-3. HE however thinks they may go 3-4. He thinks his Niners will lose this weekend and is thinking bout their harder games down the line.

I dont see the Pats losing 4. Not with Wynn coming back and Harry debuting along with BB making adjustments and game planning

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
After work went with a Buddy/Coworker to get food we talked about the last 7 games for the Pats and 8 for the Niners. I told em I believe the Pats could go 5-2 in my heart but my head says 4-3. HE however thinks they may go 3-4. He thinks his Niners will lose this weekend and is thinking bout their harder games down the line.

I dont see the Pats losing 4. Not with Wynn coming back and Harry debuting along with BB making adjustments and game planning

Who the f*** are they losing four games to? Amazing how little people know about sports.

Reactions: PeanutButter37

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Who the **** are they losing four games to? Amazing how little people know about sports.

I think it's unlikely, but I don't think it's entirely crazy to suggest that they could lose to the Eagles, Cowboys, Texans, and Chiefs. Saying that, it's clearly the worst case scenario. Feels like they'll probably finish 5-2.

Personally, I thought the Ravens game, given the remaining teams on their schedule, was the hardest game and their worst match-up. Patriots may have a good record verse them, but they always make it difficult, and I think the Ravens offense was uniquely set up to beat them. Running QB with a focus on the RBs and TEs, where you can't use your cornerback advantage as much.

I think the three major focuses for the second half of the season are run defense, getting N'Keal Harry integrated into the offense with the idea of improving redzone scoring, and then improving the offensive line, primarily driven by the return of Isaiah Wynn.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I think it's unlikely, but I don't think it's entirely crazy to suggest that they could lose to the Eagles, Cowboys, Texans, and Chiefs. Saying that, it's clearly the worst case scenario. Feels like they'll probably finish 5-2.

Personally, I thought the Ravens game, given the remaining teams on their schedule, was the hardest game and their worst match-up. Patriots may have a good record verse them, but they always make it difficult, and I think the Ravens offense was uniquely set up to beat them. Running QB with a focus on the RBs and TEs, where you can't use your cornerback advantage as much.

I think the three major focuses for the second half of the season are run defense, getting N'Keal Harry integrated into the offense with the idea of improving redzone scoring, and then improving the offensive line, primarily driven by the return of Isaiah Wynn.

That would mean they go on a five game losing streak. I don’t care what happens that will never happen with Brady and Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad