NFL GDT: Week 1

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
caddyshack-rodney-dangerfield.gif

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Bruh announcer you missed the damn obvious DPI on 3rd down before the punt when the dude got a fist full of Diggs jersey who would have caught the ball.
It's 9/11. If Josh didn't want to give the refs a chance...not throwing the dumb picks wouldn't have given the zebras the obvious chance of giving part of New York some joy...because...well the date speaks for itself.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Think you should be worried about your boy Allen a bit more to be honest lol
well i'm more of a secondary Bills fan since the Panthers are my main team so I don't really have much too look forward to. I don't think Bills fans will be that worried about Allen over one game.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
He made several good throws under pressure and scrambled away from protection breakdowns and threw ball away successfully

He outplayed Allen and was a key part of Jets coming back
He played alright. Basically replacement level NFL quarterback. Allen just had an all time awful performance in the second half. 2 INTs and a fumble that gave the Jets the ability to get points.

It wasn't like the INTs or fumbles were on amazing defensive plays or anything, they were just awful throws by Allen.

Reactions: NJDevs26

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The O/U for Jets/Giants this year if Rodgers is out and Danny is riding the pine by then might be like 34.5...its gonna be hard to outdo the Broncos/Commanders 37 this weekend though

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Jets D is excellent, Josh sucked ass , turnovers and taking all those sacks , this ones on Josh.
Nice work Jets.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
He made several good throws under pressure and scrambled away from protection breakdowns and threw ball away successfully

He outplayed Allen and was a key part of Jets coming back
Wilson could have played like he did last year and he would have outplayed Allen. He was awful. Wilson kept the massive mistakes to the bare minimum - not going to say he played well by a long shot. There were plays to be made in front of him, the guy just doesn’t have the processing speed to make them.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad