NFL GDT: Week 1 - Monday Night Football Edition (Part 3)

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
what a dead ass atmosphere

from the announcers .. to the crowd... it just seems lifeless

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Nobody will be as bad as Buffalo.

If Stafford is anything less than top 10 QB level, the Lions are going to give them a run for their money. Outside of Stafford and a few of their receivers, the Lions have arguably the worst collection of players in the league.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Lions are lucky this is as close as it is. Sam the man and the Jets are dominating them. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Trubersky in the second half.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
If Stafford is anything less than top 10 QB level, the Lions are going to give them a run for their money. Outside of Stafford and a few of their receivers, the Lions have arguably the worst collection of players in the league.

No they don't. Buffalo gave up more QB pressures than they had completions yesterday. That's a whole new level of suck.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
You can't be serious...Lions D is pretty good especially in the secondary its just one half a game.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
No they don't. Buffalo gave up more QB pressures than they had completions yesterday. That's a whole new level of suck.

As a Lions fan, I'm conditioned to expect the worst. Take Stafford off that team and I'd be hard pressed to find a less talented roster. No running game, horrendous defense, overrated offensive line.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
the jets will lose this game...but it's the lions...but it's the jets...but, lions...but, jets

we're going to have another tie

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
As a Lions fan, I'm conditioned to expect the worst. Take Stafford off that team and I'd be hard pressed to find a less talented roster. No running game, horrendous defense, overrated offensive line.

Stafford has been one of the biggest issues so far tonight and it's not the first time.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
They'd suck for sure. I think Buffalo is going to be historically bad though.

I think a lot of that has to do with QB though. They've had a respectable defense and Shady the last couple of seasons so they have some pieces. Can't win in this league with shoddy QB play unless you have an elite D like Jacksonville.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad