Patriots/NFL Wednesday AFTERNOON Football???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
If we need to dip into the kicker pool again next year...Evan McPherson from Florida. Kid just hammered a 53 yarder that would have been good from 60+. Doesn't appear to be a fluke as I googled kickers for 2021 draft and his name popped up.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm on the west coast, so this game is going to start at 2 in the afternoon while I'm supposed to be working.

I suppose it's for the best I don't have to watch all of it considering the state of both teams.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Yeah seems like the NFL thought they could do this with minimal interruption because MLB did. The problem is baseball was during the summer when the prevalence of the virus was lower. I can’t see this not becoming a gradually bigger and bigger problem over the next few weeks

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Jason McCourty and a lot of the team are mad that the league already has put their family in harms way once, they had to cancel this one

The leagues been begging to get shut down. My guess is in the next month we will see turmoil

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Yeah seems like the NFL thought they could do this with minimal interruption because MLB did. The problem is baseball was during the summer when the prevalence of the virus was lower. I can’t see this not becoming a gradually bigger and bigger problem over the next few weeks
The MLB has smaller rosters, less roster movement from week to week, and isn't a contact sport. I'm pretty laissez-faire about it all but anyone who thought the NFL could pull this off without disaster was fooling themselves.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Watching Rams & Washington Football and Alex Smith is back but man the ball is stuck in his hand.Game must be coming really fast at him

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Wow cringe worthy

I would have been crying to

horrible injury that was close to Joe Thiesman disturbing

I hope his career not over

Reactions: VanIsle

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Looking at who the Steelers have played so far. Christ, cupcake after cupcake to 4-0!

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I absolutely detest the fact the cowboys haven’t paid Dak yet

he was lookin good this year

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Wow cringe worthy

I would have been crying to

horrible injury that was close to Joe Thiesman disturbing

I hope his career not over

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the video- OMG it's Theismann all over again.

Hopefully not but damn that was one ugly injury

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They are getting after Russ

Not often you see the QB complete every attempt and get 30 yards rushing in a half and not see a single point on the board

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Chiefs haven't looked all that great the last few weeks. I get they score points, but they give up a shit ton too. Hard to see this team be the next long running contender because of their sieve defense.

Who knows what happens vs. NE with Cam. They lost today and should have lost to The Chargers if not for one really bad rookie mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad