Patriots/NFL Wednesday AFTERNOON Football???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Interested to see if CBS will be allowed to show the Pats game nationally. Considering it was a "marquee" game I can see CBS fighting like hell.

From a fan's perspective I don't want the rest of the country subjected to Brian Hoyer vs. Patrick Mahomes.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
It's funny seeing the limited crowd allowed in Dallas yet a lot of Browns fans. Not sure how that happens.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Brian Hoyer went 10-6 over two seasons as a Browns starting QB, ppl forget that
Felger will be all over this tomorrow.

His big thing this year has been seeing if BB can do it without Tom.

Acquiring Cam sort of nerfed his point, so he’ll be big on the Pats going into KC and stealing one with Hoyer.

It could happen.

Meanwhile, there have been some ugly moments for Tom in Tampa, but the arrow is pointed upward.

He’s on a mission.

Reactions: CDJ

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Interested to see if CBS will be allowed to show the Pats game nationally. Considering it was a "marquee" game I can see CBS fighting like hell.

From a fan's perspective I don't want the rest of the country subjected to Brian Hoyer vs. Patrick Mahomes.

I think I remember seeing in today's Bucs game that the game tomorrow will be national. But who really knows, it could be bluster. ABC/Disney/ESPN could pout about their protected MNF slot, because the hour or so of overlap is probably the most watched hour of MNF - kiddies gotta sleep.

I'm 100% sure that CBS would want the game to air nationally. Assuming that the "prime access hour" (Wheel and J! for WBZ) gets shifted to 10 PM because they're providing approximately 3 hours of programming with the game, it means dropping the Monday schedule for CBS, which I'm sure they're glad to do. It's one hour of new (but not live) Big Brother that they can easily move to either Tuesday (or Wednesday for a 2 hour bonanza), and two hours of new-to-broadcast-TV-but-actually-old programming that could easily be delayed a week.

The game could get a lot of lookie-loos waiting to see the Pats fail spectacularly. You can never expect a team to win when they're down a QB.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Late career Brian Hoyer vs Pat Mahomes is perhaps the biggest QB mismatch of all time

Line I see is Pats +11....haven’t seen anything like that in a bit!

Reactions: Merrrlin

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
As long as Brady is under center you are never out of the game.

This is the most fun I’ve had as a Bucs fan in like 20 years. Last years team would’ve collapsed and quit. It’s nice to have nice things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad