Patriots/NFL Wednesday AFTERNOON Football???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Shouldn’t be long until a few fans ask if we should give him a try. I don’t think the Eagles need to rush to get Hurts starting this season either. Get your moneys worth out of Wentz and move on in the off-season. Bring in a veteran backup, literally anyone except Foles, to give Hurts a cushion. The nfc east is a lost cause this season anyway

I also think O’Brien is a decent option in Tampa if they get rid of Arians over Mcdaniels as long as he’s not the one shopping for the groceries

already happened

He’s got worse pocket presence than Newton

Agree on BOB, but like you said as long as he isn’t making personnel decisions lol

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Shouldn’t be long until a few fans ask if we should give him a try. I don’t think the Eagles need to rush to get Hurts starting this season either. Get your moneys worth out of Wentz and move on in the off-season

The eagles are stuck with wentz for AT LEAST another year. His contract is written in such a way that they will literally take a $60 mil cap hit next year (and $25 mil the following year) if he's not on the eagles roster.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Wow the NFL has definitely lost clout when it can't win against a tree :laugh:

But it is THE TREE :xtree:

73a835c44bb590c785be35c4e233423b.gif

Reactions: BMC

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Yahoo sports decided to further f*** me over this Fantasy football season for having Big Ben as my starter by having the Steelers Ravens game count towards next week point total. f***ing stupid.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Yahoo sports decided to further f*** me over this Fantasy football season for having Big Ben as my starter by having the Steelers Ravens game count towards next week point total. f***ing stupid.

I use Yahoo, and that's definitely not the case with my league.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrejciMVP

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Not going to lie I am enjoying Tampa struggling big time. I love Tom Brady but there’s something redeeming to me about him leaving here to go play for that asshat and it not working out, even if he was justified in leaving here

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Going into Monday night, I was down 13 pts in my money league with Sanders, Lockett and Diontae Johnson vs a guy with only Justin Tucker left. Sooooooo my two Monday night guys COMBINE for 12 pts. Losers. I need to win to keep my playoff hopes alive.

Reactions: EvilDead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad